Rate Dr. Amber L. Chatwin

Dr. Amber L. Chatwin's Ratings

Dr Chatwin was very professional, knowledgable, and took the time to explain in great detail the issue I had, why the procedure she was planning needed to be done, and how she was going to do it. Post surgery...she was very informative of what took place during surgery (provided several photos for my records) and provided me with a list of exercises and explanations for the exercises. I would definately recommend her!

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Horrible service! I heard the Dr while I was in the exam room saying why am I seeing this Medi-cal f-ing patient. Very rude I will never go back

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chatwin moved out of my area but I liked her so much that if I do need to see a doctor to treat my hand again, I would consider driving the 300 miles to see her. She is very caring and always talks to you as an equal. So many doctors put themselves on a pedastal and feel they are above everyone. Dr. Chatwin is not like that at all.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2010 | flag