Rate Dr. Roselyn E. Colombo

Dr. Roselyn E. Colombo's Ratings

PLease do not waste your time by seeing this therapist. Every appointment she was incredibly late, one time I waited one hour, the other times,20-45 minutes. Seriously. When I asked her about that all she did was laugh. Oh, by the way, she laughs A LOT, it might be when she is uncomfortable or doesn't know what to say. There are SO many more things to say about how damaging my sessions with this therapist were, but I can honestly tell you, take your problems somewhere else where they will be dealt with integrity, experience and respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2280809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. HELPED ME THROUGH SO MUCH. THIS THERAPIST IS A GEM AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][280497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr. Colombo is wonderful! She is so easy to talk to. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][280496].votes_count ]]