You may also like

Rate Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER

Dr. David W. SHOEMAKER's Ratings

Shoemaker owes me a total refund + for all he put me thru in 2014. In spite of him, I got my vision restored. I asked him what it would be after attempting to fix it and it said HOW WOULD I KNOW, YOU COULD BE DEAD TOMORROW. he put in the wrong prescription lens for my cataract surgery. Finally, I got a letter at the end of 2014 where his office wouldn't see me anymore. AMEN... I wish I would have received that prior to his surgery mishap. Almost a year out of my life. Worth a lot to me. He doesn't care at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I can see so well again, it is amazing! The Center and Doctors are the very best! I would strongly recommend that you visit them soon for your sight needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I have had excellent care under Dr. Shoemaker. I never dreamed I would have this level of eyesight again. It's a real pleasure to wake up in the morning and be able to see! Dr. Shoemaker is very knowledgeable, capable and quick! I would recommend The Center for Sight to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Very thorough. Compared to a comparable process in Colorado doctor shoemaker wins hands down. Staff is accurate and wow fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Choke! Save your sight and don't go to him. It's been expensive to get mine corrected elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Amazing doctor!! If you want to save your sight you need to see Dr. Shoemake.
Thank you for perfet, flawless surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Dr. Shoemaker and Staff are very professional and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Shoemaker is no good. Just keeps billing after unsuccessful surgery due to his negligence.
Need to be investigated by the Medical Board. Next step. Beware of those who advertise constantly. Totally phony.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583407].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

He did cataract surgery on me. Going in I had 20/25 and afterwards he screwed it up to 20/60. Cost me a lot of money, but Bascom Palmer fixed it. Shoemaker wouldn't give me a penny back for using the wrong prescription. Beware, you only have 1 set of eyes. I wouldn't let him touch my dog.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563947].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

The entrepreneur did cataract surgery on me 4-14. It was 20/25 prior to surgery and 20/25 afterwards. I caught him in several lies. His personality is horrible. He may do quantity but no quality involved in his work. Second opinion revealed prescription was in correct. He wanted to do Epi lasek and no one in their right mind would let him touch them. He will not refund. Money hungry along with all of the pain and suffering I've been thru.
Widowed besides. Good doctors there but he isn't one of them, I was told.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524380].votes_count ]]