Rate Dr. Paul W. Ostoya

Dr. Paul W. Ostoya's Ratings

Dr. Ostoya is wonderful. His bed side manners are the best. He really Cares about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr Ostoya and staff are very professional. I had my baby in 2011 and he was very careful about any particular abnormality he felt was wrong. He also done a great hysterectomy on my sister and mom which I recommended him to them. Dr Ostoya is the best. God Bless him for being such a great human being and physician ??

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

With my high risk pregnancy he was a blessing! I have a pre-existing back condition that other Dr's throughout this pregnancy didn't acknowledge because they didn't know what it was. Dr Ostoya questioned it from the VERY beginning, taking every step to gain information to ensure my delivery wouldn't be impacted. We delivered by C-section and he was so quick and thorough. He answered all questions with confidence and got answers to any that he was unsure of. I would recommend him to anyone. Hands down.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Dr.Ostoya along with Melissa and the staff are the best. I've been a patient since 2008 and highly recommend his services. My first pregnancy was high risk. Dr. Ostoya explained well and answered all our questions. Right away I was sent to one of the best high risk Doctors. I trust his decision making with the life of my unborn child . Just like Dr. Ostoya Melissa always goes above and beyond. Never a short visit always pays attention to my concerns. Million thanks to the wonderful staff who always make me feel comfortable kind of like a family.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Ostoya and his admirable staff have been great with me each visit. When I initially found out about my pregnancy there was a concern about a possible ectopic. Dr Ostoya right away took the initiative, fortunately the baby and I were ok. I am really glad I choose him as my pregnancy caregiver. Thank you.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ostoya and his staff are very caring, as far as the receptionist who I felt was a little mean, is no longer there. He delivered my first baby five monhs ago by c-section. I would trust him with my life. He would tell me stuff I didnt want to hear, I thought my weight wouldnt be much of a problem but all the times he warned me I was increasing my chances for a c-section, I realized he was right. He does care about my health and bottom line, he does care for my health no matter what and I would trust him with my life. He also delivered my sisters baby a year ago by c-section and all her nurses said he had a great reputation with the hospital.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

DR. OSTOYA IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR AS WELL AS HIS STAFF (VERY NICE). HE IS VERY COMPREHENSIVE. I HAD A HIGH RISK PREGNANCY AND HE SAVED MY LIFE, I'AM VERY THANKFUL AND HAPPY I CHOSE HIM. HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT TO DO, HE MAKES VERY WISE DECISIONS...I TRUST HIM IN ALL THE DECISIONS HE MAKES AND COMFORTABLE

Submitted May 1, 2009 | flag

I always feel very comfortable seeing Dr. Ostoya. His office staff is alaways pleasent and helpful with questions. Great doctor!! He has been a blessing handling my high risk pregnancy.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

DR. OSTOYA IS WONDERFUL AND MOST OF HIS STAFF IS TO! BUT HE NEEDS TO GET A NEW FRONT OFFICE STAFF. THE LADY THAT HE HAS NOW IS REALLY RUDE. SHE ALSO DISCRIMINATES AGAINST HER OWN RACE! I LOVE THE DOCTOR BUT I DONT FEEL OK TO GO BACK BECAUSE OF 2 OF THE STAFF MEMBERS. HE NEEDS HIS OLD STAFF BACK

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag