Rate Dr. Paul W. Ostoya

Dr. Paul W. Ostoya's Ratings

He's awesome, Thank God for gReat professional Dr's like Dr. Ostoya. I've been going to him since 2003, I've referred him to my friends, daughter n law's, daughter & sisters. He's a caring Dr. & knows his stuff. He shows concern to his patients an goes out of his way to recommend & refers his concern ASAP. His staff is awesome too, Julia is the best!!! His nurse practitioner is the BEST, she's caring .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Ostoya saved my life . I will forever be thankful to him . May God continue to bless him .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr. Ostoya is absolutely amazing! After having two previous births with other doctors I feel like I was jipped after receiving the care I did from him. He truly cares about you as his patient, and I appreciated the fact that when it came time to delivery he didn't let an on-call doctor deliver for him. He takes the time to listen to your concerns & needs. His bedside manner is unlike any doctor I have ever had before and the office staff is just the icing on the cake. Would highly recommend him to anyone & everyone that will listen ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I wish I would have had him as my doctor for my first pregnancy. I had a C-section in 2010 with my daughter from who ever was on call at Fresno Community and it took about 2 years to fully recover from. Dr Ostoya did my 2nd C-section in January of 2014 and after about 2 weeks I felt like I hadn't even had surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Ostoya is wonderful. His bed side manners are the best. He really Cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr Ostoya and staff are very professional. I had my baby in 2011 and he was very careful about any particular abnormality he felt was wrong. He also done a great hysterectomy on my sister and mom which I recommended him to them. Dr Ostoya is the best. God Bless him for being such a great human being and physician ??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

With my high risk pregnancy he was a blessing! I have a pre-existing back condition that other Dr's throughout this pregnancy didn't acknowledge because they didn't know what it was. Dr Ostoya questioned it from the VERY beginning, taking every step to gain information to ensure my delivery wouldn't be impacted. We delivered by C-section and he was so quick and thorough. He answered all questions with confidence and got answers to any that he was unsure of. I would recommend him to anyone. Hands down.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2460954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr.Ostoya along with Melissa and the staff are the best. I've been a patient since 2008 and highly recommend his services. My first pregnancy was high risk. Dr. Ostoya explained well and answered all our questions. Right away I was sent to one of the best high risk Doctors. I trust his decision making with the life of my unborn child . Just like Dr. Ostoya Melissa always goes above and beyond. Never a short visit always pays attention to my concerns. Million thanks to the wonderful staff who always make me feel comfortable kind of like a family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2007426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr Ostoya and his admirable staff have been great with me each visit. When I initially found out about my pregnancy there was a concern about a possible ectopic. Dr Ostoya right away took the initiative, fortunately the baby and I were ok. I am really glad I choose him as my pregnancy caregiver. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

Dr. Ostoya and his staff are very caring, as far as the receptionist who I felt was a little mean, is no longer there. He delivered my first baby five monhs ago by c-section. I would trust him with my life. He would tell me stuff I didnt want to hear, I thought my weight wouldnt be much of a problem but all the times he warned me I was increasing my chances for a c-section, I realized he was right. He does care about my health and bottom line, he does care for my health no matter what and I would trust him with my life. He also delivered my sisters baby a year ago by c-section and all her nurses said he had a great reputation with the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007424].votes_count ]]