Rate Dr. Amal K. Guha

Dr. Amal K. Guha's Ratings

Overall I Love Dr Guha and his staff, been with him since 2005 all my pregnancies was with him. I feel like family when I'm there. He got my recommendation to anyone!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. He will spend as much time as you need.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Guha is a wonderful doctor, very helpful and professional. I am having my second child with him and I feel very comfortable with him. I do not care for his nurse practitioner, however, who is very rude and doesn't listen to the patients very well--A know-it-all if you will. She is not the doctor as she would like to think, however, and Dr. Guha listens to his patients and is very patient. I never waited longer than 30 minutes to see him, and 30 minutes was on a bad day. Normally, I was in and out within a half an hour. GREAT service, great doctor, good experience overall.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

Nice man, but when I was hospitalized, he almost did a surgical procedure while I was on heavy doses of blood thinners. Thank GOD the anesthesiologist caught it before Guha proceded with the surgery!!! Also noticed on my medical records that he won't claim any fault in making changes to medicine that HE prescribed, and never verified results of a procedure HE did to me prior to my hospitalization. I don't trust him, though he is a very kind and gentle man.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

Pregnancy care and delivery. Quiet mannered physician who is very respectful of patients. Good Listener. I trust Dr. Guha and recommend his services although I did change to another OB/GYN because of his office staff problems at the time (1988).

Submitted March 26, 2006 | flag