Dr. Amal K. Guha

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Amal K. Guha has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what hospitals does he deliver at?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0
RID: 3602601
12/11/13 5 5 5 5 Overall I Love Dr Guha and his staff, been with him since 2005 all my pregnancies was with him. I feel like family when I'm there. He got my recommendation to anyone!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Amal" to "Amal K."
RID: 1325026
01/01/11 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. He will spend as much time as you need.  Respond
RID: 1020323
28/10/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Guha is a wonderful doctor, very helpful and professional. I am having my second child with him and I feel very comfortable with him. I do not care for his nurse practitioner, however, who is very rude and doesn't listen to the patients very well--A know-it-all if you will. She is not the doctor as she would like to think, however, and Dr. Guha listens to his patients and is very patient. I never waited longer than 30 minutes to see him, and 30 minutes was on a bad day. Normally, I was in and out within a half an hour. GREAT service, great doctor, good experience overall.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 936474
14/07/09 4 3 2 1 Nice man, but when I was hospitalized, he almost did a surgical procedure while I was on heavy doses of blood thinners. Thank GOD the anesthesiologist caught it before Guha proceded with the surgery!!! Also noticed on my medical records that he won't claim any fault in making changes to medicine that HE prescribed, and never verified results of a procedure HE did to me prior to my hospitalization. I don't trust him, though he is a very kind and gentle man.  Respond
RID: 26381
26/03/06 3 5 5 Pregnancy care and delivery. Quiet mannered physician who is very respectful of patients. Good Listener. I trust Dr. Guha and recommend his services although I did change to another OB/GYN because of his office staff problems at the time (1988).
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield