Rate Dr. Sharon Palushock

Dr. Sharon Palushock's Ratings

Dr very Knowledgeable and helpful. . receptionist nice... lady in the office...nasty miserable and rude!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Horrible doctor. Does not care about patients and refuses to help. Be smart and refuse to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr. Palushock is caring,listens to your concerns.She always takes her time with her patients and is very knowledgeable.I've been a pt. for at least 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Very competent and helpful. Explains things to you and is great when you ask questions .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Very knowledgeable, takes great care of her patients. Very personable, takes great care of pts with diabetes and thyroid disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I love the fact that Dr Palushock always has time for me and listens to everything I say. I am never rushed and feel very comfortable with her. The office and staff are kind and knowledgeable. It is a pleasure to have a doctor that feels like a friend with your best interest at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

She is just great,awesome bed side manner, takes her time with you, answers all of your questions, and she is very knowledgeable in her field. I never feel rushed or afraid to ask questions. She is prompt at returning phone calls and notifying you about lab results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Palushock diagnosed my thyroid nodules and prescribed the correct amount of medication to remedy some of the issues that this caused including constantly dry and peeling skin on my hands. She listens during every visit and helped me quite a bit. She was the second endocrinologist that I saw and the only one that really helped me. Her office was nice when she was located with a group of other doctors in Taylor and now that she has her own office it might even be nicer! Chris

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Palushock for almost 13 years and I would trust no one else to take care of my Thyroid!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

I treated with Dr. Palushock for over three years with extremely high / uncontrolled blood pressure. Palushock repeatedly ordered adrenal tests which came back inconclusive. She insisted that the tumor on my adrenal gland was in no way related to my serious high blood pressure and added a fifth hypertensive medication. She told me it was PMS. After seeking a nephrologist (kidney) consultation it was brought to my attention that the meds I was on we're interfering with the results of the testing.. I was informed that this was endocrinology 101 ....I was referred to Hopkins and I had an emergency adrenalectomy at Johns Hopkins with no need for any hypertensive meds since the surgery over year ago .... I am having a hard time locating Dr Palushock's board certification in Endo. I carefully research all my health care practitioners now !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731544].votes_count ]]