You may also like

Rate Dr. Noel Tenenbaum

Dr. Noel Tenenbaum's Ratings

I've had nothing but great experiences and results through five visits

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

He is a complete joke. I went to Dr. T after having gastric bypass and losing 115 lbs. he said he was completely competent in re-constructive surgery. This was obviously not the case. He did a "lift" and implants to my breasts. A few weeks after The surgery it was very obvious that my right breast settled semi-normal. However my left breast was no where near symmetrical. I went back to see Dr. Tenenbaum and he said it was "just my body. I lost 9 lbs since surgery etc etc." I have gone to see 3 different plastic surgeons for their opinions since and there is no excuse that my left implant falls under my armpit every time I lay down and i look like I have old saggy breasts. He is a fraud and makes excuses for his terrble work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I would highly recommend this doctor to the Tampa Bay area. I have had noting but a very good experience with Dr. Tenenbaum and his office manager and nurse. He truly is a doctor committed to his patients and cares about them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This doctor is amazing. I would and do recommend him to anyone. I am currently seeing him for laser tattoo removal and he is so kind and genuinely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Tenenbaum he is the best of the Best he kind respectful and listenI would not go to nobody else but him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

He did my breast augmentation & very happy w the result. Awesome! would recommend..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I hada breast augmentation done and through every aspect of the pre and post op has been wonderful. The staff readily answers questions regardless of how silly the question is. Very pleasnat experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2740731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

He is doing my tattoo removal. No pain. Great price. Awesome guy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had to go to another plastic surgeon to fix what he messed up.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2650360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

November is my one year anniversery from my facelift and I have sagged and developed more wrinkles than I had before the surgery. VERY VERY Disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2618103].votes_count ]]