Rate Dr. Noel Tenenbaum

Dr. Noel Tenenbaum's Ratings

I had to go to another plastic surgeon to fix what he messed up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

November is my one year anniversery from my facelift and I have sagged and developed more wrinkles than I had before the surgery. VERY VERY Disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Two surgeries were unsuccessful with Dr.Tenenbaum.I would not recomend this doctor to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I was apprehensive about getting work done but this doctor because his prices were so reasonable. I had a neck lift, lower face lift and a breast lift. All done at the same time at about half the price that other doctors in the area charged. The results were far beyond my expectations. I look younger than my daughter. Thank you Dr Tenenbaum. I Love You!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

This physician replaced my ruptured silicone implants many years ago. I immediately started having problems, including capsular contracters. He performed another surgery in his office which did not correct the problem. Ultimately, another implant ruptured and I returned to Dr. Tenebaum for another consultation since I would require surgery again. Despite being a previous patient, he still charged me $50 for the visit. Not a large amount, but still insulting since I was a prior patient coming to see him for the same problem. After my examination, he explained that he could do my surgery in an hour and I could return to work the next day. Ridiculous! Thank goodness I went to another physician for another opinion. I required a very complicated surgery that took many hours and many weeks of recovery. But the most disappointing and unpleasant surprise was to learn that Dr. Tenebaum during my surgery years ago, unnecessarily REMOVED MY BREAST MUSCLE AND TISSUE. Horrible surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2460961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

My hour and a half long wait on July 10, 2013, for a consultation was squeezed into his personal schedule of vacation planning and his blatantly office tryst with a very young looking Asian woman named Victoria. He (and she) were openly flirting and sharing private jokes DURING MY LONG AWAITED CONSULT. Not to mention, I went to use the unkempt restroom and was disgusted. It had absolutely no toilet paper, not even a spare! The trash receptacle was open and mounting with paper towels that ended up falling over all over the floor. Unsanitary. Didn't even think about pulling out my credit card to pay after his shenanigans. He got caught lying to me and office staff told me as many lies as Dr. Tenenbaum did. Read full story here: http://drnoelstenenbaum.blogspot.com

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2007599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

I look EXACTLY the same 6 mos later than I did BEFORE my procedure. NEVER use this guy!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2007598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Never followed up, nor did his staff. Not impressed and will not use again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2007597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Staff very rude and always makes the patient feel as though they are bothering them. Non-caring doctor who considers the patients concerns a burden to him. Would not consider referring this doctor to anyone! Run as far as you can if considering to have work done by this doctor. He nor his staff care about the patients!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2007596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr.Tenenbaum and his staff were awesome. Went to many different plastic surgeons to look to get a breast augmentation. Due to the fact that I wanted to reall trust my physician and know that I will get what Im expecting out of the surgery I really found that in Dr.Tenenbaum. I am so happy with my new set and I wouldn't have done it any other way. Staff really walked me through everything and everyone was so helpful. Thanks Dr.T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2007595].votes_count ]]