You may also like

Rate Dr. Noel Tenenbaum

Dr. Noel Tenenbaum's Ratings

Dr. Tenenbaum he is the best of the Best he kind respectful and listenI would not go to nobody else but him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

He did my breast augmentation & very happy w the result. Awesome! would recommend..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I hada breast augmentation done and through every aspect of the pre and post op has been wonderful. The staff readily answers questions regardless of how silly the question is. Very pleasnat experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

He is doing my tattoo removal. No pain. Great price. Awesome guy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had to go to another plastic surgeon to fix what he messed up.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2650360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

November is my one year anniversery from my facelift and I have sagged and developed more wrinkles than I had before the surgery. VERY VERY Disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2618103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Two surgeries were unsuccessful with Dr.Tenenbaum.I would not recomend this doctor to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2550989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I was apprehensive about getting work done but this doctor because his prices were so reasonable. I had a neck lift, lower face lift and a breast lift. All done at the same time at about half the price that other doctors in the area charged. The results were far beyond my expectations. I look younger than my daughter. Thank you Dr Tenenbaum. I Love You!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

This physician replaced my ruptured silicone implants many years ago. I immediately started having problems, including capsular contracters. He performed another surgery in his office which did not correct the problem. Ultimately, another implant ruptured and I returned to Dr. Tenebaum for another consultation since I would require surgery again. Despite being a previous patient, he still charged me $50 for the visit. Not a large amount, but still insulting since I was a prior patient coming to see him for the same problem. After my examination, he explained that he could do my surgery in an hour and I could return to work the next day. Ridiculous! Thank goodness I went to another physician for another opinion. I required a very complicated surgery that took many hours and many weeks of recovery. But the most disappointing and unpleasant surprise was to learn that Dr. Tenebaum during my surgery years ago, unnecessarily REMOVED MY BREAST MUSCLE AND TISSUE. Horrible surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2460961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I look EXACTLY the same 6 mos later than I did BEFORE my procedure. NEVER use this guy!!!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2007598].votes_count ]]