Rate Dr. Randall E. Stone

Dr. Randall E. Stone's Ratings

I recently had a broken tooth removed. At nearly the last minute I changed my mind about the anesthesia, electing to "go under" (absolutely recommend this option). They handled this significant procedure change gracefully. Dr. Stone explained everything about to happen in careful detail and allowed extra time for questions. All of the staff, and especially the patient assistant were very helpful and kind. I did not feel any pain with the procedure and very little afterwards. Dr. Stone and his staff are very concise, caring and professional. AA+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][280964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

I trust Dr. Stone. He pulled my children's wisdom teeth about 15 years ago and they were pleased with him. He recently pulled one of my molars and I was amazed at how quick and easily it healed. He is preparing to put in an implant for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][280963].votes_count ]]