Dr. Kenneth J. Capone

Rate Dr. Kenneth J. Capone

Dr. Kenneth J. Capone's Ratings

Wonderful pediatrician! Very nice and great with the children. Answers all my questions and is very helpful!!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

I saw dr. Capone at meadowcrest in gretna. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a dr. He was not personable at all, did not shake hands, make eye contact, and downright demeaning. As I listed my childs symptoms he mocked me and questioned what I was saying. I can deal with him being arrogant and unprofessional but he also forgot to write an rx for anti biotics which we had to go back to pick up.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

DR CAPONE IS THE BEST, I HEARD HE IS LEAVING IS CURRENT LOCATION. I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND WHERE HE IS RELOCATING TO. IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE POST IT HERE. I REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE WITH HIM AS MY BABY'S [email protected]

Submitted Oct. 3, 2008 | flag

I meet Dr.Capone after Hurr.Katrina he is one of the best. He has been GREAT with my three children, I highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Capone has been a great help with all 3 of my children but especially with my youngest son. He had a long and hard illness which no one could define. Dr. Capone was relantless in trying to help. God love him.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2007 | flag

I love this doctor!! Dr. Capone is the best doctor I've had for my daughter. He listens and takes his time you don't feel like your being rushed out his office. He checks my daughter from head to toe. I highly recommend Dr. Capone!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2007 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Capone by a friend after moving to the Mandeville area recently. As a nurse, I know the importance of health care and the difficulty involved with finding a MD that is knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Kenneth Capone is a pediatrician that I trust and respect. He is highly recommended. His nurse, Tracey, is also the best and they make a great medical pair. You will not be disappointed.

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag

Very thorough. Friendly bedside manner. Doesnt just stick my kid on antibiotics to shut me up -- he treats each child individually. I have moved a great bit due to my husbands career and we have seen many different pediatricians. This is the only pediatrician that I have had 100% trust in. When we move again (if that should happen), I would like to take this pediatrician with me.

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag

Dr.Capone is the best. I found him through a reccomendation by another doctor after hurricane Katrina, and I am so glad I did! I have four kids and he is great with all of them.He is extremely thorough and he really listens to parents' input.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag

I love this doctor. Since we've moved back to the new orleans area, I travel from Chalmette just so my children can get wonderful care.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag