Dr. Kenneth J. Capone

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Kenneth J. Capone has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5207648
23/02/14 4 4 5 5 Wonderful pediatrician! Very nice and great with the children. Answers all my questions and is very helpful!!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kenneth" to "Kenneth J."

30/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "MANDEVILLE" to "Gretna"
RID: 1525601
30/08/11 5 1 3 4 I saw dr. Capone at meadowcrest in gretna. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a dr. He was not personable at all, did not shake hands, make eye contact, and downright demeaning. As I listed my childs symptoms he mocked me and questioned what I was saying. I can deal with him being arrogant and unprofessional but he also forgot to write an rx for anti biotics which we had to go back to pick up.  Respond
RID: 695619
03/10/08 5 5 5 5 DR CAPONE IS THE BEST, I HEARD HE IS LEAVING IS CURRENT LOCATION. I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND WHERE HE IS RELOCATING TO. IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE POST IT HERE. I REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE WITH HIM AS MY BABY'S [email protected]
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 679883
05/09/08 5 5 5 5 I meet Dr.Capone after Hurr.Katrina he is one of the best. He has been GREAT with my three children, I highly recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 393466
28/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Capone has been a great help with all 3 of my children but especially with my youngest son. He had a long and hard illness which no one could define. Dr. Capone was relantless in trying to help. God love him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 380321
06/08/07 5 5 5 5 I love this doctor!! Dr. Capone is the best doctor I've had for my daughter. He listens and takes his time you don't feel like your being rushed out his office. He checks my daughter from head to toe. I highly recommend Dr. Capone!  Respond
RID: 295435
23/04/07 4 5 5 I was referred to Dr. Capone by a friend after moving to the Mandeville area recently. As a nurse, I know the importance of health care and the difficulty involved with finding a MD that is knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Kenneth Capone is a pediatrician that I trust and respect. He is highly recommended. His nurse, Tracey, is also the best and they make a great medical pair. You will not be disappointed.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 412644
23/04/07 4 5 5 Very thorough. Friendly bedside manner. Doesnt just stick my kid on antibiotics to shut me up -- he treats each child individually. I have moved a great bit due to my husbands career and we have seen many different pediatricians. This is the only pediatrician that I have had 100% trust in. When we move again (if that should happen), I would like to take this pediatrician with me.  Respond
RID: 260491
04/04/07 4 5 5 Dr.Capone is the best. I found him through a reccomendation by another doctor after hurricane Katrina, and I am so glad I did! I have four kids and he is great with all of them.He is extremely thorough and he really listens to parents' input.  Respond
RID: 238472
28/03/07 5 5 5 I love this doctor. Since we've moved back to the new orleans area, I travel from Chalmette just so my children can get wonderful care.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 37541
25/07/06 4 5 5 We just love Dr. Capone. Dr. Capone was actually my pediatrician and now my 4 year old sees him. We too travel from Baton Rouge to see Dr. Capone since Katrina. We're just not ready to think about finding another doctor!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 26344
26/03/06 3 5 5 My kids (and I) adore this man! In fact, after being evacuated due to Hurricane Katrina -- we tracked him down (due to his relocation also) and now travel a distance to continue seeing him.
Insurance: Humana