Dr. MICHAEL E. KOURY

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. MICHAEL E. KOURY has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2575334
03/03/13 3 3 1 3 Dr kourey was in a hurry from the onset, wouldn't answer questions before procedure, and offered no follow up appointment number, or after care instructions. My teeth got infected after surgery and Dr Kourey was no where to be found (no number, office, etc). Forget about getting in touch with him after the fact. Lots of great oral surgeons in So Cal- Dr Kourey is not one.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2420446
08/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mike Koury, DDS MD is absolutely the best Oral Surgeon in the SFV. I recently had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted and I was REALLY nervous about it. Dr. Koury explained every aspect of the operation to me. Yes they completely sedated me (which definitely helped), but later that day after the anesthetic wore off I still felt great. The procedure was done very well and left my mouth feeling very little pain. He prescribed me a pain killer and an anti-bacterial and within a few days it was as if it never happened. THANK YOU DR. KOURY! The entire staff at the Northridge Dental Group was also the greatest. Very courteous and professional. I will be returning to your office in the future. P.S. He also works at the Camarillo Dental Group.
Insurance: Anthem