Rate Dr. Michael E. Koury

Dr. Michael E. Koury's Ratings

Dr kourey was in a hurry from the onset, wouldn't answer questions before procedure, and offered no follow up appointment number, or after care instructions. My teeth got infected after surgery and Dr Kourey was no where to be found (no number, office, etc). Forget about getting in touch with him after the fact. Lots of great oral surgeons in So Cal- Dr Kourey is not one.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mike Koury, DDS MD is absolutely the best Oral Surgeon in the SFV. I recently had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted and I was REALLY nervous about it. Dr. Koury explained every aspect of the operation to me. Yes they completely sedated me (which definitely helped), but later that day after the anesthetic wore off I still felt great. The procedure was done very well and left my mouth feeling very little pain. He prescribed me a pain killer and an anti-bacterial and within a few days it was as if it never happened. THANK YOU DR. KOURY! The entire staff at the Northridge Dental Group was also the greatest. Very courteous and professional. I will be returning to your office in the future. P.S. He also works at the Camarillo Dental Group.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag