Rate Dr. Susan Dominic

Dr. Susan Dominic's Ratings

When I left my trusted doctor in Florida, I was afraid I'd never find a doctor I could trust in California. After leaving my Kaiser plan, I found Dr. Dominic. I would recommend her to anyone/everyone!!! She brought me through 2 serious viral infections and when she couldn't prescribe something for what ailed me, she gave me a hug. How many doctors do that??? She is the most caring, thoughtful and generous doctor I've met. If they're giving out 5 stars... I give her 6

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][281219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Dr Dominic is a caring & thoughtful doctor. She listens, explains, refers, treats...an old fashioned doctor in that she listens, responds & really cares. She is knowledgeable & wise in using this knowledge.One of the BEST! She may cause a delay for you but she is making sure the patient she is seeing receives the thorough care you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][281218].votes_count ]]