Dr. Victor DEA

Dr. Victor DEA

Rate Dr. Victor DEA

Dr. Victor DEA's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Dea for a few years and now my 6 yr. old daughter goes there too. He is amazing and so is his staff. Knowledgeable, friendly, sympathetic, calm. Everything you would want in a family dentist.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

My entire family goes and loves him. 3yr old daughter, 10 and 12 year old daughters and my husband whom has always hated dentist and myself. Would highly recommend :-)

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dea is AWESOME! I had four cavities and four extractions plus a deep clean and the cost was nothing, it's amazing the way he takes out the time to explain everything to you make sure you are comfortable, his staff takes your blood pressure.. He calls you an hour or two after any extractions.. All I could say is WOW. I was always afraid of the dentist, but Dr. Dea helped me over come my fears. Now I'm off to a healthy smile!!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dea replaced my bridge. Within a short period of time, the clips that hold the bridge into place broke. I was told the repair would take TWO weeks. Explanation: the lab is in CALIFORNIA. Unable to go to work or be seen in public, I went to another dentist who I have never used who not only saw me that afternoon, but called his lab who came and picked up the bridge. It was repaired and returned to me by 11:00 A.M. the following morning. The cost was $295. Had Dr. Dea taken care of it, there would have been NO COST. All in all, we are out the money, and Dr. Dea will not only lose a patient and future recommendations. His negligence in being timely is unconscionable.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Used RateMD to select a dentist since our move to Palm Beach County. Used Dr.Dea to clean my teeth. Also, my husband's. He said that he had just opened the office and had not hired a hygienist and did the cleaning himself. Some months later, I experienced an agonizing toothache on a Saturday evening. Called his office on Sunday and was told to call on Monday to schedule an appointment. On Monday, was told he does not work on Mondays and was offered a Tuesday afternoon appointment. The pain was so severe, I called a local dentist whose office I noticed near a local supermarket where I shopped. He told me to come in immediately. I needed a root canal and had to have my crown replaced. He called an endodontist who saw me that very day. Dr Dea called me on Wednesday to ask how I was doing. I told him that he above anyone should understand the pain of a toothache, and that I would no longer be using him.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I have to say this office is amazing!!! I recently had my teeth bleached and was very apprehensive because I had real bad sensitivity the last time I tried this procedure. Dr. Dea reassured me that he had the best products and the best staff to preform the service. Let me tell you he was right!!! The assistant Shea was wonderful!! She really took her time and basically babied me the whole time. She made sure I had no discomfort at all and took extra precaution to make me feel at ease. After my appointment the manager Suzy treated me as if I was a friend and asked me to flash her a smile to see my progress and complimented me.Even when I had my cleaning the hygenist Kayla made sure I understand how to take care of my teeth and was very gentle.This office feels like your visiting an old friend and I highly recommend EVERYONE come here!!! I will be a patient for life!!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Awesome first visit..staff was welcoming to both my daughter and myself. Would recommend to everyone!!!

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

I usually afraid of the Dentist, just like i'm afraid of clowns, but i took a leap of faith anyways. Moreover, at first i was a little bit skeptical; but Dr Dea assured me that there are nothing to be afraid of and he was right. i've received the best care for my money and the staffs at Dr Dea office are exceptionals starting with Dr. Dea, Shay, Nikki, Suzie, Stacy just to name a few. I strongly recommend Dr. Dea Victor to anyone who wishes to have a great smile and a great experience at a Dentistry where every single individual is treated like family...

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

I needed extensive work on some chipped molars and old fillings, and also needed a comprehensive dental plan to fix all the old work I had done over the years that turned out to be not so good. Dr. Dea was not only up to the task, but made several recommendations that I had not considered. He and his staff are extremely professional and knowledgeable, and his office has the latest technology available. I've had two crowns done and had an old silver filling replaced with resin composite and I couldn't be happier. I still have more work to get done, but I look forward to it. I highly recommend Dr. Dea to anyone looking for an excellent dentist. Best part? They are open on Saturdays! How many dental offices do you know that are open on Saturdays?

Submitted Feb. 25, 2012 | flag

This is my fourth time visiting Dr. Dea and once again I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Dea himself did my 6 month cleaning and explained everything I could possibly need to know about teeth and enamel. It's such a warm and inviting office and I can really tell he not only knows his stuff, but he's truly interested in his work.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag