Rate Dr. Sid A. Danesh

Dr. Sid A. Danesh's Ratings

What a bad doctor. Long wait times, staff and Dr. were very rude. Double charged me both times I went in (Had to call to fix this). I would avoid Dr. Danesh at all costs! Rude... rude... rude...

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

I VISITED HIM ABOUT 5 TIMES. I WAS A CASH PAYING CUSTOMER SO HE WOULD GIVE ME ALL MY PREPCRIPTIONS FREE FROM HIM HIS OFFICE, SINCE I HAD TO PAY 100.00 EVERYTIME. MY PROBLEM DID GO AWAY AFTER MY FIFTH VISIT WHICH THATS ALL I CARED ABOUT. HE IS A GOOD DOCTOR AND HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I HAD ON MY FACE. I DO REMEMBER WAITING IN THE PATIENT ROOM FOR A WHILE BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT. =) I AM ONE SATIFISED PATIENT, AND NOW MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO GIVE HIM A TRY!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2009 | flag

I do not recommend this Dr. to anyone. He is all concerned about charging, getting co-pays and no good service.My condition got worse by choosing this Dr. Not only he is not knowledgeble but also he is not caring or concerned about his patients. Couple of my friends had the same experience. He charges your insurance a lot and asks you to come and see him again by prescribing cremes that you are better off not using them.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2008 | flag

waited approx. 45 minutes after appt. and dr. danesh spent no more than 10 minutes during the visit.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2008 | flag

I went to Dr. Danesh for two simple very common skin conditions and was misdiagnosed for both. He barely looked at my skin once he finally did come in the room, he didn't even introduce himself, he just started prescribing me random creams. The prescriptions did not help my situation at all. I do not recommend him for ethnic skin care

Submitted March 14, 2008 | flag

He is a pretty good dermatologist. The complaints I have is that I ALWAYS have to wait to see him at least 30-45 minutes, and most of the time more, and he seems to rush through the appointments. However, as a specialist in dermatology, I would recommend him

Submitted Sept. 4, 2007 | flag

Sid Danesh M.D.is knowledgable,caring,dedicated Dermatologist.He called next day to make sure I am doing well.I higly recommend Dr. Danesh.

Submitted May 28, 2007 | flag

great honest dermatologit,care about his patients.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2006 | flag