Dr. Michael O. Aufdemberg

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Michael O. Aufdemberg has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael O."
RID: 1682146
10/01/12 5 5 5 5 He is an exceptional doctor especially for those who want to take their children to a practice that has very individualized care, no assembly line here. Also very prevenative in his mind-set. I am so happy with Dr. Aufdemberg.
RID: 1244677
06/09/10 5 5 5 5 On word of mouth, we chose Dr. Aufdemberg as our pediatrician. We met with him early on in my pregnancy and he gave us some great pointers about supplements etc. that I used during my pregnancy. Our wonderful baby boy was born almost two months ago, and Dr. Aufdemberg has been a spectacular pediatrician. I had so many worries and fears on that first visit with our son i.e, breastfeeding, supplementation etc. and he really made me feel so much better about everything. He is always up to date on the latest studies and he really takes his time with his patients--we never feel rushed. He is also one of the few pediatricians who is open to an alternative, more thoughtful vaccination schedule and does not tow the party line of the medical establishment--he LISTENS to parents and if you're interested in this more safe approach to vaccination, he does the vaccinations in order of importance starting at 4 months usually, and thoughtfully spaces them out. We are VERY happy with him.
RID: 1021946
30/10/09 2 3 5 5 Dr.ufdemberg is very patients he can spend more than half an hour in the office which is unusual. If you are selectively vaccinating or omiting some vaccines this is the doctor you want to go. He is very open understands your concerns, some of shots he says we can delay and always respect you. Very caring.He is over 50 and has 6 children of himself. He is AP type of doctor, supports breastfeeding till 2 years old which i like the best..But he needs to chnage his staff. They are not helpful and sometimes rude.I like the doctor so i keep going him..
* - Rating left by a registered user