Rate Dr. John W. Baker

Dr. John W. Baker's Ratings

Awesome doctor! I am forever grateful for him. He doesn't make you feel like you are a loser for being overweight. He is sincere in wanting to help you live a healthier life. He has done surgery on two of my family members and all three of us think he is a fantastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Baker is an awesome Dr. I went to several other seminars, when I went to Dr. Bakers, I knew he was the one for me. He is very serious and professional, and expects you to do your part in the weight loss. He gave me the start to a new me, and Im so thankful that I chose him for my surgery, its been 3 years now with no complications, and I'm a much healthier person. His staff has always been very nice to me as well, I recommend Dr. Baker to anyone considering weight loss surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Baker and his staff is and was very kind to me, they were always able to answer my questions and help me out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

I was totally pleased with the care I received. Dr. Baker is a skilled surgeon who wants to see you succeed. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff was excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Baker is amazing. I've never not felt "valued" by him as an overweight patient. However, I've had an issue with two of his staff members, his office manager is incredibly rude and I brought it to his attention. He is more than a professional surgeon, I think of him as a friend. He truly wants all of his patients to succeed, he doesn't want to hear the bs...I totally agree with that. I was a victim of another local surgeon who did extensive damage and that Dr. Baker is repairing. There's a reason he doesn't have to advertise during the news like several of the other "local" Bariatric Surgeons. He IS simply the best in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr. Baker doesn't have a lot going for him in the personality department, but he is a good doctor. Very direct, and no bs. I love his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

He is a wonderful caring doctor. He asks how You are as a personal. He is not just interested in you losing weight by how you feel inside. I love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

This doctor not only saved my life with the gastric surgery,by giving me the ability to lose over 110 lbs but is also going to remove the extra skin in three weeks, all to give me back my life. He is all that to me and I have sent others to him and will continue to do just that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2010

Dr. Baker is a very competent surgeon..I would totally trust his judgement. I guess he cannot help his mental illness and the way he treats the nurses. He degrades and humiliates nurses in front of everyone. His behavior is unacceptable and he should not be allowed to be abusive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

dr baker is a very caring dr and he tells u how it is and if u dont go by his guidelines then ur not ready for the surgey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152852].votes_count ]]