Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: how long does it take to get an appointment?    Email me    Answer it

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5614675
07/07/14 5 5 5 5 This is the best doctor I have had in 60 plus years, she is wonderful.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 5567078
17/06/14 5 5 5 5 Talented and caring professional. I wish you could clone Dr Jacob. She is one in a million.
RID: 5451853
07/05/14 5 5 5 5 I have never had a physician better than her. I had to wait 6 months to get an appointment with her and I was concerned about it. But after seeing her I can tell that she was worth the wait. The most professional physician I have ever met. Staff is excellent too.
Respond

16/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0
RID: 5237129
13/03/14 5 4 5 5 Dr Jacob is a wonderful doctor and person. She cares that you understand everything that is going on with you. She takes time to explain I'm great detail. Dr Jacob has a contagious smile and she has a great heart. That's the impression and great feeling when I go to see her.
RID: 3818152
21/01/14 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Jacob when she was practicing in Terre Haute, Indiana. She is a wonderful doctor and person. I credit her with saving me. She got my A1C from 14+ to 5.2 by my next check-up. I was an undiagnosed Type 1 diabetic. I got on line hoping to find her and see if she was within driving distance because I want to come back to her. Alas I won't be able to. Terre Haute's loss is your gain.  Respond
RID: 3655466
14/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Jacobs is someone that most physicians should learn from. She is very knowledgeable in her field and medicine in general. She takes the time to LISTEN to her patient and care for them as individuals. In my experience, I first went to Dr Jacobs after seeing three separate Endocrinologists that never seem to get me on the right track. Within a year Dr Jacobs turn those doctors failures into complete success in the quality of life I currently have. I highly recommend her.
RID: 3627674
08/12/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Jacob, is one of the best in her field. If she would break away from the South Lake Hospital as a staff member, and go on her own. She would have a more efficient office, with out the hospital guidelines. She has no say in the Billing Process, as the South Lake Hospital charges for her services based on set charges and many services are over charges, compared to those who are independent.
RID: 3606294
15/11/13 5 5 5 5 One of the nicest persons you will ever meet. Dr. Jacob really listens, encourages and cares.
RID: 3578454
23/10/13 5 5 5 5 Let me tell you what a blessing having Dr. Sindhu Jacob in our life as our Endocrinologist has been. This woman lives for her profession, Thats a true doctor. My A1C was at a dangerous 10.2 when I began seeing her. Now after 9 months under her supervision its dropped to a 7.0 and maybe soon will be insulin free because of this beautiful woman. She is a true professional and a humanitarian. This Doctor has been a blessing to all of Clermont and Lake County.
RID: 2887662
30/09/13 4 5 5 5 THE BEST, always with a smile she welcomes you with a hug and ALWAYS make sure you understand what is going on with your body, her way to explain things makes you understand what's happening and why you should follow her advice. She is absolutely the best!!!
RID: 2709158
15/07/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor, the best endocrinologist in Lake County. Staff is very professional, helpful and pleasant.
RID: 2656889
23/05/13 5 5 5 5 I've been seeing Dr. Jacob now for the past year for hyperparathyroid disease, Type 2 diabetes and regular hypothyroid disease. Dr. Jacob is one of the best doctors I've come across. She's always willing to take as much time as necessary to speak with you, discusses any concerns in great detail and does it in layman's terms. Not many doctors I've seen in my lifetime take the time and show the care and concern that I felt with Dr. Jacob. She is truly a credit to her profession.
RID: 2621704
19/04/13 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Jacob and so does my teenage daughter who has been under her care for over a year now. She is an amazing doctor and very knowledgeable!!  Respond
RID: 2620875
18/04/13 5 5 5 5 One of the nicest and knowledgable doctors I have ever met. She takes the time to LISTEN to you as a person and as a patient. I highly recommend her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2579314
07/03/13 5 5 5 5 Outstanding physician, knowledgeable, very pleasant and compassionate.  Respond
RID: 2539894
23/01/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent, outstanding doctor.Very knowledgeable,caring and compassionate.  Respond
RID: 2209901
06/06/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician and has the charisma to cure people  Respond