Rate Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob

Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob's Ratings

Dr. Jacob is the Best! She is amazing! My family loves her so much. She is so kind and considerate. We have no regrets! No other physician is better than her. 10 out of 10 physician

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

This is the best doctor I have had in 60 plus years, she is wonderful.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Talented and caring professional. I wish you could clone Dr Jacob. She is one in a million.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

I have never had a physician better than her. I had to wait 6 months to get an appointment with her and I was concerned about it. But after seeing her I can tell that she was worth the wait. The most professional physician I have ever met. Staff is excellent too.

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Dr Jacob is a wonderful doctor and person. She cares that you understand everything that is going on with you. She takes time to explain I'm great detail. Dr Jacob has a contagious smile and she has a great heart. That's the impression and great feeling when I go to see her.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Jacob when she was practicing in Terre Haute, Indiana. She is a wonderful doctor and person. I credit her with saving me. She got my A1C from 14+ to 5.2 by my next check-up. I was an undiagnosed Type 1 diabetic. I got on line hoping to find her and see if she was within driving distance because I want to come back to her. Alas I won't be able to. Terre Haute's loss is your gain.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Jacobs is someone that most physicians should learn from. She is very knowledgeable in her field and medicine in general. She takes the time to LISTEN to her patient and care for them as individuals. In my experience, I first went to Dr Jacobs after seeing three separate Endocrinologists that never seem to get me on the right track. Within a year Dr Jacobs turn those doctors failures into complete success in the quality of life I currently have. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jacob, is one of the best in her field. If she would break away from the South Lake Hospital as a staff member, and go on her own. She would have a more efficient office, with out the hospital guidelines. She has no say in the Billing Process, as the South Lake Hospital charges for her services based on set charges and many services are over charges, compared to those who are independent.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

One of the nicest persons you will ever meet. Dr. Jacob really listens, encourages and cares.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

Let me tell you what a blessing having Dr. Sindhu Jacob in our life as our Endocrinologist has been. This woman lives for her profession, Thats a true doctor. My A1C was at a dangerous 10.2 when I began seeing her. Now after 9 months under her supervision its dropped to a 7.0 and maybe soon will be insulin free because of this beautiful woman. She is a true professional and a humanitarian. This Doctor has been a blessing to all of Clermont and Lake County.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag