Rate Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob

Dr. Sindhu S. Jacob's Ratings

Been in south lake hospital for 12 days every kind of doctor saw me they all said is nothing is wrong with me then I went to see her she one test and she found out what was wrong , she give her time and lesson God Bless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

She is the best doctor ever., in one visit she saved my life literally. She knowledgable at every turn, she is caring and effective. She gets the job done without hesitation. She tackles the problem aggressively. I would recommend her 100 percent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Jacob is the Best! She is amazing! My family loves her so much. She is so kind and considerate. We have no regrets! No other physician is better than her. 10 out of 10 physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2281560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

This is the best doctor I have had in 60 plus years, she is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2281559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Talented and caring professional. I wish you could clone Dr Jacob. She is one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2281558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I have never had a physician better than her. I had to wait 6 months to get an appointment with her and I was concerned about it. But after seeing her I can tell that she was worth the wait. The most professional physician I have ever met. Staff is excellent too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2281557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr Jacob is a wonderful doctor and person. She cares that you understand everything that is going on with you. She takes time to explain I'm great detail. Dr Jacob has a contagious smile and she has a great heart. That's the impression and great feeling when I go to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][281586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I saw Dr. Jacob when she was practicing in Terre Haute, Indiana. She is a wonderful doctor and person. I credit her with saving me. She got my A1C from 14+ to 5.2 by my next check-up. I was an undiagnosed Type 1 diabetic. I got on line hoping to find her and see if she was within driving distance because I want to come back to her. Alas I won't be able to. Terre Haute's loss is your gain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][281585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Dr Jacobs is someone that most physicians should learn from. She is very knowledgeable in her field and medicine in general. She takes the time to LISTEN to her patient and care for them as individuals. In my experience, I first went to Dr Jacobs after seeing three separate Endocrinologists that never seem to get me on the right track. Within a year Dr Jacobs turn those doctors failures into complete success in the quality of life I currently have. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][281584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Dr. Jacob, is one of the best in her field. If she would break away from the South Lake Hospital as a staff member, and go on her own. She would have a more efficient office, with out the hospital guidelines. She has no say in the Billing Process, as the South Lake Hospital charges for her services based on set charges and many services are over charges, compared to those who are independent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][281583].votes_count ]]