Rate Dr. Mehran A. Okhovat

Dr. Mehran A. Okhovat's Ratings

I really enjoy going to such a good Doctor. The Staff our so nice It was hard for me to find such a nice Doctor. I had my last Doctor for 37 years. I feel lucky to find another good doctor. I have sent him a couple of people I know to him. Everyone liked him alot. Dont mind keeping my apointments with him. Takes good care of me. Diana Kaisanlahti

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Upon entering the room, he received and answered a phone call that lasted five minutes. I waited on the exam table, completely ignored and set aside. I wasn't told anything more than I already knew about my injury and I keep receiving bills from his office even though my insurance covered most of the visit. Over $100 just to get my blood drawn? Interesting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

i would strongly recommend Dr. okhovat to a friend or family member.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

We have been patients of Dr. Okhovats for about 15 years and would NOT even consider any other doctor for important family care. We even moved 45 miles away and still only see Dr. Okhovat. He is very caring, and gentle, and always treats us like a family member. He recommends only top knotch doctors also. He is just generally a very nice man! A rarity in todays world! He trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Okhovat is a very caring, attentive general practioner. He has been our family doctor for over ten years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731701].votes_count ]]