You may also like

Rate Dr. Atef Mohty

Dr. Atef Mohty's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Mohty from a friend. I had Trigger Thumb. My tendon was pinched and my thumb popped. Dr. Mohty performed outpatient surgery and it's back to new!!! He and his staff (Angela) are wonderful. Very professional and caring. I would recommend Dr. Mohty to anyone who needs his services!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

After years of suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome, I found Dr. Mohty who evaluated my condition thoroughly and recommended surgery. The improvement was immediate and recovery very quick with almost no pain. Many thanks to Dr. Mohty and the entire team who worked to resolve my symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Wonderful, knowledgable Hand Surgeon. Staff is wonderful, friendly, and helpful. Would recommend Dr. Mohty very highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Mohty has remove two cysts from my right hand (thumb and wrist) in the past 2+ years. His medical abilities are excellent, based upon the results of the two surgeries. He is a likeable, friendly, and is able to explain my options. His office staff person (Angela) is efficient and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr Mohty has treated me twice; both times with outstanding results. He takes time to explain in detail the nature of the problem and how he is going to fix it. Then he fixes it. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Mohty performed one of two Carpal Tunnel release procedures on me and not only was he professional, it felt like he truly cared about my wellbeing. I would recommend Dr. Mohty to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

I am so lucky and happy to have been referred to Dr Mohty by my rheumatologist. Both office and surgery appointments were made without extended waiting periods. Dr Mohty took xrays before and after the surgery which he went over with me very carefully. He was patient in answering all of my questions at every visit. The day the cast came off my hand, he arranged for me to start physical therapy IMMEDIATELY. I liked the fact that he included me in the healing process. He did his part as my surgeon and expected me to do mine as a good patient. He was as excited as I was when he was able to move my thumb and I had no pain! Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but he truly cares about his patients and makes them understand that. I highly recommend him as an exceptional hand surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I had recently fractured my right ring finger and ended up with a Mallet finger. As a medical student, I have been exposed to the work of many doctors and their interactions with their patients. It was very easy for me to notice how Dr. Mohty always seemed to know just what I needed. With each question I had, his answers just reinforced my trust in his expertise. As an aspiring physician and surgeon, it was incumbent for me to get the best care and not be hindered by any future disability. Dr. Mohty exceeded all my expectations, and exhibited this through his unparalleled knowledge. I learned that kindness is a part of his nature; and I'm sure that he's not even aware of some of the little things that he does that make a profound difference in someone's life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I recently had successful carpel tunnel surgery. Dr Mohty is very informative prior to surgery and walks you through the recovery process post surgery. I strongly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Mohty is honestly the best surgeon I've ever experienced. He reassured me about the procedure and answered all of my tiny trivial questions while educating me about my condition. He even performed a very very hard stitch technique upon my wrist only using one stitch, barely leaving a scar. He even talked to my Anesthesiologist about my fear of needles before I went under. He's very charming and will talk to you forever, he loves to get to know his patients. I would never go to any other hand specialist for the rest of my life. I recommend him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572262].votes_count ]]