Rate Dr. Atef Mohty

Dr. Atef Mohty's Ratings

Dr. Mohty treated my 83 yr. old Dad as if he was his own...very caring, thorough, and professional...wonderful personality and great sense of humor. My Dad has seen A LOT of doctors, specialists, and surgeons in the last two years but none compare to Dr. Mohty !

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

At Doctor Mohty's office I saw something I've never seen at any other doctor's. A one page, free for the taking,outline about himself.

Some Factoids from it: Past titles include Professor and Chief of Hand Surgery, there are very many doctors in the area who are actually his past students, that he is a graduate of one of oldest and most prestigious medical schools in the world.

And in his words “I believe in a special philosophy of perfectionism in a patient’s care”.
My surgery was performed by Doctor Mohty a doctor who taught doctors.
I sincerely hope that you too will be in Doctor Mohty’s experienced and skilled hands.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Mohty performed both left and right hand carpal tunnel surgery on me. Because of Dr Mohty's technique and follow-up treatment, I was extremely happy with both results. My hands feel better after the surgery and I expect full functionality once my healing is complete.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mohty was very direct, honest and had a great sense of humor. He spent a lot of time with me during my appts and made sure all my questions were answered. Very thorough and awesome surgeon! He operated on both my hands less than a month ago and i feel so much relief and pain free!! Thank you Dr. Mohty!!

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mohty is a great Doctor who listens, takes his time explaining what is wrong with you and what you need done. Excellent followup.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

+Dr. Mohty is an excellent surgeon who performed an outpatient surgery on my hand. I would highly recommend him. He explained everything regarding the procedure and aftercare and is knowledge is amazing. Very well educated, kind and caring.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Mohty on the web and his reviews impressed me. His office staff is very kind and efficient. The wait in his office is very short, which I appreciate. He is very knowledgeable in his field. I had left thumb arthroplasty basal joint surgery. From start to end he walks you through what to expect. Very pleased with the result of surgery and use of hand now. I would absolutely use him again and highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Mohty for your excellent service.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

If you are needing a hand surgeon Dr Mohty is the best.He thoroughly explains everything bore and your aftercare. To my surprise he called me, himself, that night after surgery. My hand feels better than before my accident and it is only 6 months ago that i had the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Mohty to anyone who needs this type of surgery.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I had carpal tunnel surgery in both hands. I did not need any pain medication after surgery. Dr. Mohty is very professional and an excellent Surgeon.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Doctor Mohty performed Arthroplasty and carpel tunnel surgery on my right and left hand ( one year apart) excellent outcome ! It has been miracle and life changing for me. Thank you Dr. Mohty. :)

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag