Rate Dr. Atef Mohty

Dr. Atef Mohty's Ratings

I am so lucky and happy to have been referred to Dr Mohty by my rheumatologist. Both office and surgery appointments were made without extended waiting periods. Dr Mohty took xrays before and after the surgery which he went over with me very carefully. He was patient in answering all of my questions at every visit. The day the cast came off my hand, he arranged for me to start physical therapy IMMEDIATELY. I liked the fact that he included me in the healing process. He did his part as my surgeon and expected me to do mine as a good patient. He was as excited as I was when he was able to move my thumb and I had no pain! Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but he truly cares about his patients and makes them understand that. I highly recommend him as an exceptional hand surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I had recently fractured my right ring finger and ended up with a Mallet finger. As a medical student, I have been exposed to the work of many doctors and their interactions with their patients. It was very easy for me to notice how Dr. Mohty always seemed to know just what I needed. With each question I had, his answers just reinforced my trust in his expertise. As an aspiring physician and surgeon, it was incumbent for me to get the best care and not be hindered by any future disability. Dr. Mohty exceeded all my expectations, and exhibited this through his unparalleled knowledge. I learned that kindness is a part of his nature; and I'm sure that he's not even aware of some of the little things that he does that make a profound difference in someone's life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I recently had successful carpel tunnel surgery. Dr Mohty is very informative prior to surgery and walks you through the recovery process post surgery. I strongly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Mohty is honestly the best surgeon I've ever experienced. He reassured me about the procedure and answered all of my tiny trivial questions while educating me about my condition. He even performed a very very hard stitch technique upon my wrist only using one stitch, barely leaving a scar. He even talked to my Anesthesiologist about my fear of needles before I went under. He's very charming and will talk to you forever, he loves to get to know his patients. I would never go to any other hand specialist for the rest of my life. I recommend him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Mohty treated my 83 yr. old Dad as if he was his own...very caring, thorough, and professional...wonderful personality and great sense of humor. My Dad has seen A LOT of doctors, specialists, and surgeons in the last two years but none compare to Dr. Mohty !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

At Doctor Mohty's office I saw something I've never seen at any other doctor's. A one page, free for the taking,outline about himself.

Some Factoids from it: Past titles include Professor and Chief of Hand Surgery, there are very many doctors in the area who are actually his past students, that he is a graduate of one of oldest and most prestigious medical schools in the world.

And in his words “I believe in a special philosophy of perfectionism in a patient’s care”.
My surgery was performed by Doctor Mohty a doctor who taught doctors.
I sincerely hope that you too will be in Doctor Mohty’s experienced and skilled hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr Mohty performed both left and right hand carpal tunnel surgery on me. Because of Dr Mohty's technique and follow-up treatment, I was extremely happy with both results. My hands feel better after the surgery and I expect full functionality once my healing is complete.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr. Mohty was very direct, honest and had a great sense of humor. He spent a lot of time with me during my appts and made sure all my questions were answered. Very thorough and awesome surgeon! He operated on both my hands less than a month ago and i feel so much relief and pain free!! Thank you Dr. Mohty!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2281625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Mohty is a great Doctor who listens, takes his time explaining what is wrong with you and what you need done. Excellent followup.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][281666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

+Dr. Mohty is an excellent surgeon who performed an outpatient surgery on my hand. I would highly recommend him. He explained everything regarding the procedure and aftercare and is knowledge is amazing. Very well educated, kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][281665].votes_count ]]