Rate Dr. STEPHEN L. TOCCI

Dr. STEPHEN L. TOCCI's Ratings

Dr. Stephen Tocci is a foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon located in Mission Viejo, CA at Community Orthopedic Medical Group (COMG). He is absolutely, unequivocally brilliant! He was able to detect and diagnose issues with my ankle that previous surgeons completely missed. Why? Because he loves what does! He's one of those doctors who loves the art of medicine & surgery. He has a strong academic and clinical foundation which makes him a fantastic clinician. He actually really really really knows his stuff! Best of all, he has the most superb bedside manner. He's kind, polite, cordial, and all around sweet sweet man. Treats his patients and staff very well. I am so lucky to have found him. He operated on my ankle and I believe the man is a real-life healer. Go to him!!!!

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Tocci saw me for a foot neuroma which he injected. He had an extremely nice bedside manner and my foot pain is completely resolved. I would recommend him to anyone, and have!

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Extremely competent and professional. By luck, Dr. Tocci was on call the night my son was badly injured. Dr. Tocci quickly arrived at the hospital and performed the surgery. He has an excellent bedside manner and was very calming for my son. We will be seeing him for the next 3 - 4 months, and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

Excellent bedside manner. He spent time with me and listened. The office staff was very kind and seemed to really enjoy working there.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

excellent doctor. he was very attentive and made me feel comfortable. very knowledgable. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag