Rate Dr. James E. Strauss

Dr. James E. Strauss's Ratings

He treated me like I was money, and not an actual person/patient. I had a lot of pain post surgery and he would not do anything to help because he had already gotten his $2000. His attitude shows he is not in the business for repeat customers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Strauss is an excellent surgeon! He took out an upper back tooth, placed an implant & did a sinus lift. I was very nervous & this took a few months to accomplish due to the healing process. He & the office staff there are the best! I hate going to the dentist, but everything went great & I could not be happier. A lot of it has to do with how nice everyone is, every time I went in there. I would recommend this office to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Worst Dr ever I will never recomnd anyone to go here I had my wisdom teeth taken out a year ago and still in horrible pain gone back several times and he said he could do nothing for me. So leaving the office crying I go to my regular dentist and fond out my jaw bone is exposed in the back. And will need a skin graf. Drs these just want your money ....... Do not go here.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Very professional. I had implant surgery and they were wonderful. They are a five star team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

From initial visit to discuss procedure (bridge verses implant) to actual process (implant) the entire staff (front office to back staff and intern shading, and Dr Strauss, of course!) made it painless...every the 'pocketbook'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Strauss and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I called at 8:10am to make and appointment and I was seen at 9am. Dr. Strauss extracted my partial bottom molar and I still have not experienced any pain. He was also understanding of my financial situation with no insurance and cut me a little break which I am extremely grateful for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Jim was very friendly and explained anything I asked about and talked about any concerns I might have. The wisdom teeth removal, was basically nonexistent to me as I fell asleep and woke up without them. The staff was extremely helpful after and kind. Around 4 hours after the surgery Dr. Jim made a point to call my cell and check in on me and that if I had any issues to call him or the office to resolve it. Amazing hospitality that was unexpected. If I had more wisdom teeth for him to pull I would pick him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. James is kind and gentle and a brilliant surgeon. I was in agony from an abscess in a molar before surgery yesterday and I am pain free today. His staff are comforting and very skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I was seen by Dr. James Strauss as an emergency. I am so thankful for the treatment that I received there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

The office staff is great! So kind and professional. This was my second time seeing Dr. JIm and he is just the best! Very knowledgeable and puts me at ease every time! His assistant Katie, is just the sweetest! I was very nervous and she put me at ease and explained everything to me, as well as answered all of my questions. If you are looking for a great oral surgeon with a great staff, look no further, this is the place to go, no doubt!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476191].votes_count ]]