Rate Dr. James E. Strauss

Dr. James E. Strauss's Ratings

Very professional. I had implant surgery and they were wonderful. They are a five star team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

From initial visit to discuss procedure (bridge verses implant) to actual process (implant) the entire staff (front office to back staff and intern shading, and Dr Strauss, of course!) made it painless...every the 'pocketbook'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Strauss and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I called at 8:10am to make and appointment and I was seen at 9am. Dr. Strauss extracted my partial bottom molar and I still have not experienced any pain. He was also understanding of my financial situation with no insurance and cut me a little break which I am extremely grateful for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Jim was very friendly and explained anything I asked about and talked about any concerns I might have. The wisdom teeth removal, was basically nonexistent to me as I fell asleep and woke up without them. The staff was extremely helpful after and kind. Around 4 hours after the surgery Dr. Jim made a point to call my cell and check in on me and that if I had any issues to call him or the office to resolve it. Amazing hospitality that was unexpected. If I had more wisdom teeth for him to pull I would pick him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. James is kind and gentle and a brilliant surgeon. I was in agony from an abscess in a molar before surgery yesterday and I am pain free today. His staff are comforting and very skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I was seen by Dr. James Strauss as an emergency. I am so thankful for the treatment that I received there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

The office staff is great! So kind and professional. This was my second time seeing Dr. JIm and he is just the best! Very knowledgeable and puts me at ease every time! His assistant Katie, is just the sweetest! I was very nervous and she put me at ease and explained everything to me, as well as answered all of my questions. If you are looking for a great oral surgeon with a great staff, look no further, this is the place to go, no doubt!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Both of our teens had their wisdom teeth out on the same day. Both recovered very quickly and with very little pain, swelling or bruising. No pain meds needed! This office was highly recommended by our dentist and orthodontist. We would definitely recommend Dr. Jim...he and his staff are great with teens. They are very thorough in explaining the procedure and what to expect postoperatively. Thanks to everyone at the office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2281795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

very professional staff. Great experience, although I was very nervous about procedure, went smooth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2281794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

The entire staff was very professional, excellent communication skills, friendly and very knowledgeable. The oral surgeon took his time explaining the procedure in detail. The surgery went very smooth with no complications. Strongly recommend Oral Facial Surgical Associates

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][281931].votes_count ]]