Rate Dr. JAMES E. STRAUSS

Dr. JAMES E. STRAUSS's Ratings

Dr. Jim was very friendly and explained anything I asked about and talked about any concerns I might have. The wisdom teeth removal, was basically nonexistent to me as I fell asleep and woke up without them. The staff was extremely helpful after and kind. Around 4 hours after the surgery Dr. Jim made a point to call my cell and check in on me and that if I had any issues to call him or the office to resolve it. Amazing hospitality that was unexpected. If I had more wisdom teeth for him to pull I would pick him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. James is kind and gentle and a brilliant surgeon. I was in agony from an abscess in a molar before surgery yesterday and I am pain free today. His staff are comforting and very skilled.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I was seen by Dr. James Strauss as an emergency. I am so thankful for the treatment that I received there.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

The office staff is great! So kind and professional. This was my second time seeing Dr. JIm and he is just the best! Very knowledgeable and puts me at ease every time! His assistant Katie, is just the sweetest! I was very nervous and she put me at ease and explained everything to me, as well as answered all of my questions. If you are looking for a great oral surgeon with a great staff, look no further, this is the place to go, no doubt!!!

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Both of our teens had their wisdom teeth out on the same day. Both recovered very quickly and with very little pain, swelling or bruising. No pain meds needed! This office was highly recommended by our dentist and orthodontist. We would definitely recommend Dr. Jim...he and his staff are great with teens. They are very thorough in explaining the procedure and what to expect postoperatively. Thanks to everyone at the office!

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

very professional staff. Great experience, although I was very nervous about procedure, went smooth.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

The entire staff was very professional, excellent communication skills, friendly and very knowledgeable. The oral surgeon took his time explaining the procedure in detail. The surgery went very smooth with no complications. Strongly recommend Oral Facial Surgical Associates

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Everyone was very friendly! My procedure went very smoothly! The staff went out of their way to get me an earlier appointment! I highly recommend this dentist office!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

I would recommend Dr James Strauss and staff to anyone needing any kind of oral surgery/ procedures. I will be going back for more procedures myself in the near future. Everyone there is awesome. thank you so much for all the care you gave , Sherrie Ritz

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

I called for an appointment on 12/24/13 because part of my wisdom tooth broke. I was given an appointment to 12/26/13. Dr Strauss looked at my x-rays & told me the plan was to remove both wisdom teeth on the left side. His reasoning made sense. I already read the information for having the procedure, so I was ready. Before I knew it, I was awake & the extractions were done. Maybe I will put the teeth under my pillow tonight & see if the Tooth Fairy visits.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2013 | flag