Rate Dr. Kari A. Krenzer

Dr. Kari A. Krenzer's Ratings

Fantastic! I have several stories, but will stick with one: took my 13 month old in with a fever. After a two hour visit and several tests, we were admitted to the hospital; she'd gone septic when a UTI worked its way into her bloodstream. A regular ER had dismissed us with the dreaded "virus" diagnosis without running a single test; Dr. Krenzer didn't stop until she'd figured out the problem. We were in the hospital for three days, and not a day went by without a call from Dr. Krenzer with an update on treatments or lab results, and she always spent as much time as I needed on the phone with me to make sure that she answered all my questions and I felt comfortable with what was going on. People ask me why I drive from east of Council Bluffs to West Village Pointe to take my three kids to their doctor: I do it because she's the best. Hands down.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Krenzer for 12 years! She is a very nice person/Dr. The only time I ever experienced a wait is when they are extremely busy. Dr. krenzer is a really good with the kids and families!

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Krenzer is awesome. She may have a bit of a wait, 30 min on average, but it is well worth it. I recently took my 9 month old in for a well check and had brought my 3 year old who had just that morning developed a fever. My 3 year old ended up throwing up in her office and Dr. Krenzer took a look at her too and cleaned her up and even gave her a little patchwork quilt to take home. She really cares about my children and takes the time to answer questions or go that extra mile. I would def recommend!!!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Very kind and helpful. My daughter was sick with a recurring illness for months and I lived out of town she was very helpful in arranging care for her and she called me all the time to keep me updated. When I call her office and want to speak with her directly she always calls me back. She is very knowledgable and caring and she is very good with my daughter

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag