Dr. KIRIT K. PUJARA

Dr. KIRIT K. PUJARA

Rate Dr. KIRIT K. PUJARA

Dr. KIRIT K. PUJARA's Ratings

If you are smart you will stay as far away from that quack as possible. He broke my tooth while doing a root canal, then told me after he broke it that I had severe periodontal disease and I would lose my tooth because of it. And had me sign a paper stating that. He knew right when he broke it because his face turned red. Got a 2nd opinion and was told I do not have the disease. But I am going to lose my tooth. What is bad is it's my front tooth. I called a lawyer about getting my money back, not a big enough case to sue. I was told that's why most dentists don't have any malpractice cases against them. The look of the office and the old equipment should have been a red flag. After him doing the hack job on me and I complained he offered to do further work to the tooth free. So take my advise before it happens to you.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

My son was very comfortable for his first dental visit

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I've had a lot of experiences with Dentists, and Dr. Pujara is THE ONLY Dentist I would actually recommend! When I needed a broken wisdom tooth extracted, NO OTHER Dentist in the area would even consider trying it. Oral surgeons are very expensive (especially if you have no dental insurance), and there aren't very many around here. Dr. Pujara agreed to take on this wisdom tooth, and even as a "walk-in" it took less than an hour before I was rid of that pesky tooth and on my way home. No problems, no complications, and LESS soreness than I've ever had after any Dentist visit.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag