Rate Dr. J. Erik Busby

Dr. J. Erik Busby's Ratings

This is by far one of the most talented doctor's ta I have been asssocited with. Highly recomend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr Busby and his team and staff at UAB in Birmingham are amazing! He removed my husband's bladder and prostate due to both being cancerous and he was able to remove ALL the cancer and no chemo or radiation was needed. We are so thankful for him and his team and staff who were so attentive to all of our needs and for their caring and loving kindness to my husband and to me during this trying time in our life. I can't say enough good things about Dr Busby. He is an angel to us and everyone at his clinic and at the UAB hospital are amazing people. This is a place full of angelic caring people who are here because they care about their patients. God bless you all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282016].votes_count ]]