Rate Dr. Don J. Nishiguchi

Dr. Don J. Nishiguchi's Ratings

The best OB doctor in town. Very nice man I can't say enough about him

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I cannot think of anybody better than Dr. Nish as my gynecologist he is just the best he's very kind very gentle and he explains every single question that you might have.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

I received several recommendations to see Dr Nish. He is the BEST obgyn ever!!! He delivered my 2 girls, one vaginal and one csection. I continued to see him as my gyn after my girls were born. He is so nice and the staff are great! We LOVE Dr Nish!!!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

He's very gentle. I am no longer fearful of my gyn exams. He did my D&C and it went very well and I never doubted his capabilities and had total trust in him. His office staff can be a little unresponsive so if you need a follow up or require information about an upcoming procedure, you must be aggressive about calling and leaving messages.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nish is the kindest, most gentle and concerned man...fabulous doctor...very caring and a great listener. He is the top at what he does...Great doctor!

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

I wish I still lived in Valencia so I can still have Dr Nish as my OBGYN. My husband and I heard so many good things about him, and found that all the good things we heard we true when we finally got to meet him. He helped us through our first miscarriage. He was so kind, so helpful, and so knowledgeable. We would trust him with any of our future pregnancies for sure!

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

I LOVE him! He is kind and understanding he is very busy but always spends more than enough time answering questions. He was very caring during a rough pregnancy and I would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Nish was great to have as my Ob. Each time I told someone who my doctor was, I recieved a comment such as, "oh, good, he is a great doctor." He was very supportive of our decisions through the pregnancy and for the birth. He also personally called me when there was a concern from an ultrasound. The office staff were friendly, and it was easy to make appointments. If we didn't move, I would most definitly be back.

Submitted July 20, 2009 | flag