Dr. Don J. Nishiguchi

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Don J. Nishiguchi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5313105
27/03/14 5 5 5 5 The best OB doctor in town. Very nice man I can't say enough about him
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 3630716
12/12/13 5 5 5 5 I cannot think of anybody better than Dr. Nish as my gynecologist he is just the best he's very kind very gentle and he explains every single question that you might have.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Don" to "Don J."
RID: 2836849
04/09/13 5 5 5 5 I received several recommendations to see Dr Nish. He is the BEST obgyn ever!!! He delivered my 2 girls, one vaginal and one csection. I continued to see him as my gyn after my girls were born. He is so nice and the staff are great! We LOVE Dr Nish!!!
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

03/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "VALENCIA" to "Santa Clarita"
RID: 2672423
06/06/13 4 5 5 5 He's very gentle. I am no longer fearful of my gyn exams. He did my D&C and it went very well and I never doubted his capabilities and had total trust in him. His office staff can be a little unresponsive so if you need a follow up or require information about an upcoming procedure, you must be aggressive about calling and leaving messages.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2607392
04/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nish is the kindest, most gentle and concerned man...fabulous doctor...very caring and a great listener. He is the top at what he does...Great doctor!
RID: 1859827
06/04/12 5 5 5 5 I wish I still lived in Valencia so I can still have Dr Nish as my OBGYN. My husband and I heard so many good things about him, and found that all the good things we heard we true when we finally got to meet him. He helped us through our first miscarriage. He was so kind, so helpful, and so knowledgeable. We would trust him with any of our future pregnancies for sure!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1103483
11/02/10 5 5 5 5 I LOVE him! He is kind and understanding he is very busy but always spends more than enough time answering questions. He was very caring during a rough pregnancy and I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
RID: 941318
20/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nish was great to have as my Ob. Each time I told someone who my doctor was, I recieved a comment such as, "oh, good, he is a great doctor." He was very supportive of our decisions through the pregnancy and for the birth. He also personally called me when there was a concern from an ultrasound. The office staff were friendly, and it was easy to make appointments. If we didn't move, I would most definitly be back.