Rate Dr. Tammy Leong

Dr. Tammy Leong's Ratings

I don't know what I would do without Dr. Leong due to my multiple health issues. She is so caring, a fantastic diagnostician, and a nice lady to boot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Lovely, caring, comforting doctor! She acts as if you are the only patient in the world when you are there and spends as much time as you need to answer questions. I actually look forward to going to the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Wonderful,caring Dr. Spends alot of time examining and answering questions. She has moved to a new office, hopefully this will improve staff problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2010

Dr. Leon is an incredible diagnostician. She is always able to figure out what is going on. She will spend time with you and cares about what you are dealing with. I, like everyone else here, agree that her staff is the absolute worst I have ever experienced. They have changed some of the staff, but it has not improved anything. Their phone system is the worst and no one wants to help you if and when they call you back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

I did not like the staff they were rude. I tried to get my lab results and the nurse would not return my call after 4 tries. I tried to call the oncall MD but did not get a return call. If my labs were not to be known to me why should I pay for them. The Nurse was noy helpfull at all and rude. I had to use the bathroom and went by her deck and she was reading a magazine, not in assisting the patients. I dont like this kind of treatment but what can you do?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

I went to see Dr. Leong with severe chest pain when swallowing. She asked me what I thought was going on. That is the reason I went to see her...if I knew what was going on I would not be there. She talked down to me and missed what could have been serious. After seeing one of the other Dr's in her practice, the referred me to a GI doctor who found out I had ulcers in my esophagus!! Thank goodness for the other doctor. I was not very impressed with Dr. Leong/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2008

Dr Leong is a good doctor. I have been going to her for a number of year. The office staff is not good. You just have to overlook the office staff to get to the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2008

Dr. Leong is wonderful. I have used her for several years now; however, as many have stated previously, the office staff is the worst I have ever experienced. Not only are they unorganized, they talk about patients in front of other patients. In addition, they would not let me talk to the doctor or nurse one day when I was having fluttering in my chest. The person who answered the phone was extremely rude and told me to go to the emergency room, which was unnecessary. Very unprofessional on more than one level. I would hate to see their practice suffer because of the staff, but it poorly reflects on each experience I have had there. If Dr. Leong wasn't so great, there is NO WAY that I would return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Very fine physician with a comforting bedside manner and excellent communication skills. No trace of arrogance. Office in a fine hospital. Unfortunately, a rather weak office staff. Unresponsive to calls; get messages confused, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2007

Terrific Internits...up to date on drugs..My first visit and I very impressed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008018].votes_count ]]