Rate Dr. Duc M. Nguyen

Dr. Duc M. Nguyen's Ratings

Hello, my wife was treated by Mr Nguyen. The outcome was poor and she will require another surgery by another doctor with a longer immobilization. Read this again ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Nguyen was 2 hours late for the appointment. He was in surgery that was running late - no one told us this when we arrived, but they knew. My daughter had a bad ankle injury - he was quick to put a cast on it even though it was not broken - and did not wish to take additional films per my request. He also did not agree to an MRI for her (even though the sprain was so severe he put a cast on it ?!) His bedside manner was terrible - my 13 year old daughter felt no connection with him nor did I. We have since sought a second opinion and have been happy with a different caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I had surgery performed by Dr Nguyen and I felt he displayed a great deal of skill. I have only one complaint about him and that is, like some other surgeons, he doesn't think about physical therapy much. I had to bring up the subject of PT with him and his response was, "Just ride an exercycle at home." (This was after a broken hip.) His office staff, although very friendly, are the worst I have ever experienced in terms of caring how long a patient has to wait. I always - always - had to wait a long time in his office and once was made to wait 45 minutes just to be told that the x-ray machine was broken that day and so the doc couldn't see me. The machine had been broken all morning. They could have told me that when I came in but they didn't bother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][731975].votes_count ]]