Rate Dr. Roger J. Beal

Dr. Roger J. Beal's Ratings

Call the office to discuss if she would take me as a patient. My question to the receptionist was to have the doctor call me about my case to change doctors. Her comment to me was that her time is money so if I wanted to make appointment she would discuss my circumstances with me. Time is Money ! Good Luck Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

This office was VERY punctual. The girl at the check-in window knew her stuff about my ins. (Things i didn't even know or remember). The Dr was very personable and explained my diagnosis thoroughly!! The kid that was there seemed like he'd rather be somewhere else. (Like he doesn't enjoy his job, at all)The older lady was nice...reminded me of my grandmother..lol...i totally would return and refer anyone that requires podiatry care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282341].votes_count ]]