You may also like

Rate Dr. Elliot I. Kahn

Dr. Elliot I. Kahn's Ratings

I find Dr. Kahn to be very abrasive and dismissive when answering questions. He always seems to be in a hurry. He seems to change staff frequently. Not sure if I will be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Kahn. Ive been a long time patient and have referred many of my friends to him. Who likes going to the dentist at all, but I can honestly say he has made it easier as well as educating me with hygiene!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I was going to Dr. Kahn as he was the only one in my network. After several appointments I decided to go to an out of network provider and pay more because I was so uncomfortable with Dr. Kahn. After asking for more details about exactly what was involved in the procedure I was about to have he seemed put off and I felt as if I was inconveniencing him by asking for more details about the procedure which he was about to cut into my mouth. Sorry but I think as a patient you are entitled to ask as many questions as you want. Also had 2 bad experiences with the anesthesia he administered. The office setting is also less than appealing - seems run down and outdated. The rest of the office staff were very positive and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

IT IS A PLEASURE BEING A PATIENT OF DR. KAHN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282492].votes_count ]]