Rate Dr. Rory J. Friedman

Dr. Rory J. Friedman's Ratings

Dr. Friedman is a real pleasure to see. Very knowledgable, easy to understand and very caring. A great sende of humour also. Staff is also a delight.. Love the decor of the office and exam rooms, as well. A really great experience.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

DR. FRIEDMAN IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND ALSO EASY TO TALK TO.VERY HELPFUL AND A FUN OFFICE TO VISIT, AS WELL! STAFF HAS BEEN GREAT TO MY 84 YEAR OLD HUBBY.HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. FRIEDMAN FOR ANY FOOT ISSUES.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Friedman is the very best! I've been seeing him for a few years now becaus I'm Diabetic and everyone warns me not to cut my own toenails, and Dr. Friedman is always friendly, helpful, and punctual. His office may be small and he may be way up on the 8th floor, but there is an elevator and even if there wasn't, Dr. Friednman would be worth climbing stairs to see.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag