Rate Dr. Judith A. Dibble

Dr. Judith A. Dibble's Ratings

Dr Nations-Dibble is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She literally saved my life when I had undiagnosed hypo-thyroid disease. She listened to my symptoms instead of "blowing me off", and was able to diagnose my disease correctly. She always takes blood work samples and is very thorough in her physical evaluations. I trust her and think she is the best!

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

It is almost impossible to get an appointment with the doctor, or even talk to them.

Submitted June 9, 2009 | flag

Dr Nations, now Dr Dibble, always on time. Listens to patients, orders appropriate test, plus she is just the nicest person.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

I've gone to Dr. Nations for about 10 years and she is wonderful. She is knowledgeable and addresses medical issues like a true scientist--checking things off her list and making sure no stone is unturned. She is compassionate and is a good listener. Most of her staff is great. Be careful about the Nurse Practitioners; they don't always know what they are doing.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag