Rate Dr. Brett T. Muse

Dr. Brett T. Muse's Ratings

Excellent Dr, very knowledgeable! Great human being! If necessary will take extra time to discuss with the pt different alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Great Dr. Friendly knows his patients. Very accurate in treating problems. He is approachable and explains the diagnosis and treatment clearly. I have had to see other DR.s when he has been out and alway prefer to go back to DR.Muse. I have been a patient for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

He is the best doctori have ever had; very knowledgable, patient and concerned for his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr Muse is worth any wait. He is very knowledgeable. I had to go to another Dr when Dr Muse was not available. Three days later I was in Dr Muse's office as what the other Dr thought the problem was and what they prescribed did not work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

I waited an hour in the patient room. Not the waiting room. My appt was a 1250pm and he didn't get into his office till 125pm and then I had to wait while he was on his cell phone cause he has another bigger and better job at the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732253].votes_count ]]