Dr. Michael S. Imbrogno

Dr. Michael S. Imbrogno

Rate Dr. Michael S. Imbrogno

Dr. Michael S. Imbrogno's Ratings

My twins and I adore Dr Imbrogno,his wife/nurse Sharon, and all the staff. They really care about their patients which is so nice to see. They always get back to you when you call and always make time to see the kids if there is a problem.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

LOVE LOVE this office. Sharon is like having your own little nurse for your newborn. I wish she could move in with us, but the next best thing is that she answers every call and question we have. Dr. I is awesome too. He does not rush you and will answer every single question, even the minor ones! A+++++

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor.......a little rough around the edges, but I wouldn't change a thing. Smart, pleasant, easy to deal with.......... If you don't believe me, maybe you'll believe one of his ACTUAL patients!!! ....I asked my 12 year old son how he would describe him, these are his own words: funny, knowledgeable, kind, well paced... Definitely would recommend Dr. Imbrogno to ANYONE!!!!! As for "Amount you Paid $" column, he's worth every penny........

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Imbrogno and Staff, especially Sharon. The only reason we had to leave was because we moved out of the area, although we did travel back to see him for several months after we moved. Any child is lucky to be his patient. He is so kind, caring, and sincere which is hard to find today in the medical field.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Imbrogno is a one of a kind pediatrician. He treats the children under his care as if they were his own children and not as just a patient. He is also very competent, informative, and professional. Unfortunately our children cannot go to him right now due to a change in our insurance provider which he does not accept (I don't blame him either). If we end up with the former insurance, our children will definitely return to his services. I highly recommend Dr. Imbrogno because a doctor like him is very hade to come by.

Submitted March 24, 2006 | flag