Dr. MATTHEW H. CLARK

Foreign Lang: Thai

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. MATTHEW H. CLARK has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5211756
25/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Clark and his staff gave me an ideal patient experience. I chose to travel to Newport Beach from out of state to take advantage of Dr Clark's expertise. He was highly recommended by another surgeon. I feel wonderful now after receiving multiple repairs. Dr Clark was able to provide the best level of care for my situation. He and his staff made the whole experience pleasant and easy for me. They were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and professional.
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0
RID: 3625300
05/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Clark and his staff are wonderful. I had stress incontinence and had the sling put in and I am 100% repaired. No more leakage. His nurse Pam was amazing, very attentive and caring. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2817966
27/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Clarke was wonderful! He advised me on options; performed my surgery after giving me options and information. I felt prepared for each step during the pre-op, and post-op stages. He was patient and a good listener. I felt very safe and well informed throughout the whole process. I adore his P.A.Salpi, who spent a lot of time with me. Thank you all very much. Esther Gyurik
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2709915
16/07/13 5 4 5 5 The Clarke Center for UROGYNECOLOGY is fantastic. For we older women with pee-pee problems and the GYN problems associated with that, this is the place for you. The staff is wonderful, patient with my pre- and post-op telephone calls with questions, and Dr. Clarke is down-to-earth, informative and skilled. I had a hysterectomy, bladder suspension and vaginal vault reconstruction via robotic surgery and couldn't be happier. I feel like a new woman!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2696145
27/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Clark and his staff are very professional and caring. All procedures were explained in detail. He made the time to answer all questions and concerns. I would recommend him to my friends.
RID: 2684908
20/06/13 5 5 5 5 Wow! Great staff and fantastic doctors. My appointment started with a Physician Assistant and concluded with Dr Clark. He was kind and gave me all my options. I would recommend this group to anyone suffering for incontinence
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2624367
23/04/13 4 5 5 5 The office staff was efficient, helpful and willing to take time to answer all my questions. The doctor spent more than 30 minutes with me on my first visit. I left well informed and very comfortable with the doctor.
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MATTHEW" to "MATTHEW H."

08/01/12 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1676328
04/01/12 4 4 1 1 horrible experience. NP is the worst! wrong diagnosis, and treated for something i did not have. never actually saw the doctor, except for 5 minutes. I do not reccomend this practice based on my personal experience.
Insurance: Anthem