Rate Dr. Irene CHEN

Dr. Irene CHEN's Ratings

Dr. Chen is patient, understanding, wise, amazing with small children, perceptive, and anything else you would want in a pediatrician. Simply amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Chen saved my 13 year old son's life. By being intuitive enough to listen to his symptoms and being knowledgeable enough to know what to do, she set in motion the process that discovered my son's tumor before it got too big. Thank God for Dr. Irene Chen!!! The neurosurgeons who worked with my son to remove the tumor all praised Dr. Chen for knowing what to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

The whole staff was so kind and helpful. We filled out our paperwork (new patient) and we were seen right away. Dr Chen was very intent and genuine with her check up. My son loved her. (he is 3)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr Chen is awesome. She always asks how my other kids are doing when we're there for one child, and will do what needs to be done for the other children. Its like having appointments for all of them when we're there for one. She never rushes us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116289].votes_count ]]