Rate Dr. SIGALL K. BELL

Dr. SIGALL K. BELL's Ratings

Dr. Bell is always there for me not just as my Dr. but treats me as if she is my family. I've been seeing her for over 15 years now and I can't imagine my life without her. She takes my care very seriously and watches out for me. She knows what is going on in my daily life and not just with my health. She cares about me as a person. She works very closely with me and makes sure I'm taking very good care of myself. I love her for that. It's nice to always see her smiling face every time she opens up the door. She knows me very well. We have such a great Patient/Doctor bound that she can tell when I'm really not feeling well and she can just see it in my face. I'm not sure what I would do without her. She's very knowledgeable about all the new medicine and all the treatments I should be trying! She keeps me healthy and I love her for that! She's one amazing person and even a more amazing Doctor!!!

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag