Rate Dr. Stella Ilyayeva

Dr. Stella Ilyayeva's Ratings

Excellent and helpful caregiving doctor. Very knowledgeable, especially for Diabetes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

Dr. Ilyayeva is awesome! She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visited, and finally helped me with my ongoing issues with metabolism. It was great to find a doctor who really listens and doesn't just say "Well, exercise and you'll be better." My one MAJOR gripe is her office staff. Never have I encountered ruder personnel. When you call, its a struggle to get through to anyone. Last time I needed a prescription authorization, I had to call THREE times, because I got hung up on the first two, after being on hold for a good 20 minutes - total. The front desk people really seem to not care at all about the patients. I really wish Dr. Ilyayeva would change her front desk staff. What a nightmare!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

My doctor never askes for a print-out of my BGs. When I ask the staff for my next appointment, she says we'll call you. I waited seven months!My doctor never called me to find out why the delay. When I give the staff my co-pay and ask for a receipt she makes me wait, now I don't pay until she writes out the receipt. I always come on a Sunday. When she gave me my next apptointment it was for a Wednesday, so now I have to call back cancel and re-schedule. I refuse to have bloodwork done by them. The lab finds my veins on the first try, they have to poke me 5 times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283147].votes_count ]]