You may also like

Rate Dr. Vincent J. Morreale

Dr. Vincent J. Morreale's Ratings

I have had hip and back pain for over 20 years. I have been to physical therapy and another chiropractor with no improvement. A friend of mine had gone to Morrealle chiropractic with great results. The first time I called, they fit me in the same day. I was impressed that they sent me for X-Rays, and took measurements of my range of motion, and thermal imaging. The treatment plan was established, goal oriented, and focused. The treatment plan included muscle stimulation through electronic pulses, therapeutic massage, physical adjustment, physical therapy, and education. I like the fact that the docs use a variety of approaches to improve my health. The docs are flexible to tweak my treatment to accommodate my needs at the time. They are responsive and always manage to fit me in with last minute apps if needed. You will not find two doctors more different in the physicality of their manipulation. This is what is great, some people, like myself, need a heavier hand to make an adjustment. Some people might not, For this reason, the docs compliment each other perfectly! Every 6 months the docs re-evaluate my progress with measuring my range of motion. Based on the results, and my feedback we make adjustments to treatment. I started three times weekly, and have moved into maintenance and I only need an adjustment once every three weeks. I did come in for two sessions following a bout of vertigo. You cannot go wrong with either doc at this practice. I literally place my life in their hands and have no reservations or regrets!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I WENT IN FOR 3 VISITS. $300 LATER THERE WAS NO IMPROVEMENT. TOTALLY A RIP OFF. DO NOT GO HERE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

New patient , Monday I came in for an adjustment, Dr Phil did the 1st & I felt better. Wed 2nd adjustment Dr Vince sat on my hips & twisted my back two times. Then ran this jackhammer tool on my spine. OMG now I have pains in parts of my body I never had before it's been three weeks & I went for a CT scan to assess the damage he caused, he gave me a hernia. When I called his office he was unavailable to talk to me. But called back & left a message that most of his patients like the drop down table adjustments. Yesterday I went in to pay his enormous fee. The women at the desk taking my payment, I told her what he did & she said that I was not the only one, that many of their clients don't like Dr. Vince & only come there for Dr. Phil's treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418756].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Morreale is a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients, and their health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

he cares a lot about his patient...Always goes the extra miles... Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732390].votes_count ]]