Rate Dr. Vincent J. Morreale

Dr. Vincent J. Morreale's Ratings

I WENT IN FOR 3 VISITS. $300 LATER THERE WAS NO IMPROVEMENT. TOTALLY A RIP OFF. DO NOT GO HERE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

New patient , Monday I came in for an adjustment, Dr Phil did the 1st & I felt better. Wed 2nd adjustment Dr Vince sat on my hips & twisted my back two times. Then ran this jackhammer tool on my spine. OMG now I have pains in parts of my body I never had before it's been three weeks & I went for a CT scan to assess the damage he caused, he gave me a hernia. When I called his office he was unavailable to talk to me. But called back & left a message that most of his patients like the drop down table adjustments. Yesterday I went in to pay his enormous fee. The women at the desk taking my payment, I told her what he did & she said that I was not the only one, that many of their clients don't like Dr. Vince & only come there for Dr. Phil's treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418756].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Morreale is a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients, and their health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

he cares a lot about his patient...Always goes the extra miles... Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732390].votes_count ]]