Rate Dr. Carole L. Moodhe

Dr. Carole L. Moodhe's Ratings

Last visit I had was the last one ill ever have . I needed an urgent appointment so I made an appointment and then I show up at the office early in the AM to find out that she's not even there and my appointment was cancelled with no notification. Very frustrating but I stupidly made another appointment and when it finally came I waited for 45 min in the lobby and then the appointment lasted only 15-25 min but she was on her cell phone talking to people for like 10 min. She didn't help me at all and she rushed me out because she had to go to a meeting. Shows that she puts herself before her patients. Since then I have never gone back she's not a good doctor if you need a doctor to actually help I suggest you go somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Inpatient, condescending and for this you had to wait about an hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I had to wait over an hour to see this doctor on several occasions. The last time I waited over 2 hours just to get a blood pressure check. She had only 1 other patient. Her staff did nothing to expedite the appt. being kept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Outstanding Doctor - Very knowlegeable - very thorough in searching for diagnosis - Most important very CAREING

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Very bright, caring, educated woman. It's refreshing to find a doctor so up to date and involved with her patients. Exceptionally smart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Terrible office staff. The doctor does not care about her patients. She is constantly on vacation. She does not have a back-up. She provides false diagnosis. It looks that she is guessing and does not know what she is doing. AVOID HER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Moodhe diagnosed me with a brain tumor after countless doctors were unable to figure out what was wrong with me. I am glad I put my life in the hands of her to get me through this very difficult time in my life. I would 100% recommend seeing her for anyone that appreciates an experienced doctor with excellent bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

She is without a doubt, the most unhelpful, rude, and obnoxious physician I have ever had the unpleasure of knowing! She has no knowledge of Medicine either! Stay far away from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732433].votes_count ]]