Rate Dr. Carole L. Moodhe

Dr. Carole L. Moodhe's Ratings

Inpatient, condescending and for this you had to wait about an hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I had to wait over an hour to see this doctor on several occasions. The last time I waited over 2 hours just to get a blood pressure check. She had only 1 other patient. Her staff did nothing to expedite the appt. being kept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Outstanding Doctor - Very knowlegeable - very thorough in searching for diagnosis - Most important very CAREING

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Very bright, caring, educated woman. It's refreshing to find a doctor so up to date and involved with her patients. Exceptionally smart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Terrible office staff. The doctor does not care about her patients. She is constantly on vacation. She does not have a back-up. She provides false diagnosis. It looks that she is guessing and does not know what she is doing. AVOID HER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Moodhe diagnosed me with a brain tumor after countless doctors were unable to figure out what was wrong with me. I am glad I put my life in the hands of her to get me through this very difficult time in my life. I would 100% recommend seeing her for anyone that appreciates an experienced doctor with excellent bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

She is without a doubt, the most unhelpful, rude, and obnoxious physician I have ever had the unpleasure of knowing! She has no knowledge of Medicine either! Stay far away from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732433].votes_count ]]