Rate Dr. Richard A. Hodin

Dr. Richard A. Hodin's Ratings

Nicest physician, competent, actually returns phone calls and pages! Nice staff. Concerned about you and your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Had many surprises as a result of Dr. Hodin's surgery ended up with a colostomy and septic. Definiitely, I went to the wrong surgeon to have a partial colon resection performed. I have learned to move on but, I will never forget..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Hodin was arrogant and unpleasant. My surgery was not successful. He showed zero compassion or caring just wanted to make excuses.Worst doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Dr. Hodin performed a very successful thyroidectomy for my wife. We were both very impressed with his knowledge, skill and professionalism. In addition he has a wonderful sense of humor, very strong interpersonal skills and a genuine caring for his patient. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have had Dr. Hodin perform this surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Dr Hodin is an excellent doctor, I had been told by numerous people to go to him for my thyroid surgery and I am so glad I did. He is an excellent surgeon and put me at ease with his expertise and kind manner. My surgery went great and you can hardly see a scar. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Excellent thyroid surgeon - You can barely see my thyroidectomy scar. Nice guy - Knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Hodin is always pleasant and a straight shooter. He tells it like it is and does not sugar coat anything. When it comes to surgery there are no guarantee's. He is a great surgeon who knows his stuff and is always has a positive outlook. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

On-time, no waiting, no pain, no complications, healed perfectly, perfect outcome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Small man, with big ego. I had surgical complications that were not treated to my satisfaction. He can be very unpleasant if you disagree with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008516].votes_count ]]