Rate Dr. Sheri L. Emma

Dr. Sheri L. Emma's Ratings

Truly caring doctor and staff. They really know their stuff. I have tried EVERY diet known to man without success. This is the first doctor who persisted and ammended diet untill it worked. I lot of weight to loose, but has finally allowed weight to start coming off without surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

I just wanted to say how excited I am to begin my new way of life while dieting. I met Dr. Sheri Emma on 8-23-12 and began taking HCG shots that same day. She made me feel so comfortable along with her entire staff. I am in my fourties now and was finding it very hard to lose the weight I need to. I am so happy I found her. I really think I can finally change the way I think about food and how important it is to eat right. I just started following my low calorie diet on 8-26-12 and I have already lost 5.2 lbs. Using HCG and a low calorie diet seems to be working out so well already. I can't wait to see what the next week will bring me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

I have been trying to lose weight for years and nothing has worked, so I decided to try the HcG diet with Dr. Emma. Not only was the diet amazing, but Dr. Emma was great and so was her staff. I would highly recommend her to others! -Jackie A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

Dr. Emma and her staff have been very helpful with my journey to lose weight...Wonderful girls..Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Dr. Emma and her staff are wonderful!!! I did te hcg diet in the fall of 2011 and lost 25lbs....even over the holidays!!! The diet was simple to follow...even on my busy schedule. Dr. Emma and her staff answered any questions I had and were supportive through out the process. I haven't had this much energy in years!!! THANK YOU Dr.Emma!!!! ~Wendy C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Dr. Emma is absolutely wonderful!!! This really works, too! I never thought I would be able to give myself a shot, but I can and it is so simple. I love it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Both my husband and I have completed Dr Emma's program with GREAT results!! She and her staff are caring and explain everything in great detail. Her plan really works if you follow it correctly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Emma and her staff are just wonderful and helpful during the weight loss process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Sherri Emma is very knowledgable about her weight loss program. She always knows how to make you feel at ease. I'm glad i made the decision to do the HCG Diet with Dr. Emma.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283548].votes_count ]]