Rate Dr. Jennifer R. Garrett

Dr. Jennifer R. Garrett's Ratings

She has been the best doctor and her office staff knows what they are doing. She is friendly, kind and cares for her patients. I recommend her without a doubt! I have been seeing her for about 2 years now. She really listens, observes and her amount of knowledge is outstanding. This is an office that I truly feel at home in. Sometimes she gets really booked and you have to wait a bit but it is truly worth it. She is not on my primary insurance plan so it costs me a little more to see her but I will not give her up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Garrett for three years now and it has changed my life. I know that sounds like hyperbole, but it's true. I'd been to countless professionals who failed to treat me successfully and had pretty much given up hope. I'm so grateful to have her as my doctor. She is very knowledgeable and observant, really tuning in to her patients. I see her every other month and she has never made me feel rushed or patronized. She's gotta have a bad day every once in awhile, right? She's never shown it. Her staff is awesome, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

She is a terrific doctor that cares. She spends time with you and her office staff is amazing! It feels like home here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2283167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

This lady is a saint. I went to her three years ago when I was experiencing severe shoulder pain. She was nice enough to fit me in as a new patient without waiting for the new patient day. She got me all fixed up and taken care of even though I didn't have insurance at the time. Now that I have insurance I've made Dr. Garrett my Primary Care Physician. I refer her to EVERYONE looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor. Makes sure she answers all your questions and addresses all concerns. Does not get better than this at a doctors office, friendly and very knowledgeable Doctor and Staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283642].votes_count ]]