Dr. GEORGE F. WALLACE

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. GEORGE F. WALLACE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5

18/07/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2281608
22/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Wallace is the BEST podiatrist you could go and see. After 2 LONG YEARS of going to see countless podiatrists for an ongoing foot problem that no other podiatrist could fix, I recently was recommended to see Dr Wallace. He listened to my complaints about my foot and how much pain I was having. He then ordered tests to be done which helped him to decide that I was going to need surgery. Dr Wallace found and corrected the problem with my foot that no other doctor could find and help me. Its been one month since the procedure and I am finally PAIN FREE!!!!!!! I could never say that before. He and his staff are very friendly, professional, and very helpful. He was the first doctor that really listened to me and helped me. I would definitly reccomend Dr Wallace to anyone out there who is having foot problems
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "GEORGE" to "GEORGE F."