Dr. ARUNA AVANTI

Dr. ARUNA AVANTI

Rate Dr. ARUNA AVANTI

Dr. ARUNA AVANTI's Ratings

My first appointment was very quick, my second appointment took a tad bit longer then expected as i was on my lunch break and she is the only dentist there, so i had to wait for her to finish with the other person in her chair. she was very attentive while with me however i did feel as though she was rushed to get to the next person. i would go back but would be curious of her time spent with me during the procedure i would need done, or would she be rushed!

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

When I first walked into the building I was shocked to see the front desk personnel with a lip ring. Although in the medical field that is frown upon, I did not judge the dentist by its outer appearance. My first check was a preventive consultation; however the first desk manager told me that did extractions, nevertheless, she did not so I spent $60.00 to sit in a chair and for a professional to tell me what I already knew. My next visited I waited about 45 minutes to get 6 fillings done then the assistance was burning me with the laser gun which is used to seal the fillings. On my last visit which was more recent, first the called my insurance company the day of to get an estimate, although the office manager itemized a treatment plan for me, the estimate was more than what she quoted in the bring and she expected me to pay $150.00n more than what she quoted. When I told her I wanted copies of my records she stated that I could go somewhere else. Needless to say UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag