Rate Dr. Azita Moalemi

Dr. Azita Moalemi's Ratings

I give Dr. Moalemi and her staff the highest possible recommendation. Dr. Moalemi is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

She takes her time with you, explains medical conditions that in a clear manner and really cares about her patients. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr Moalemi's staff is the most competent I've ever dealt with whether its scheduling appointments, care provided, and billing. The credit goes to Dr Moalemi who sets the professional tone and example. She has always treated me with a thorough understanding of my condition, making excellent decsions on my care and medication, and takes more time with a patient than any other doctor I've visited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Moalemi is incredibly AMAZING she will take the time to explain whatever condition you are seeing her for - in terms that you will understand Dr. Moalemi will take the time that you need to ensure you have a good understanding of your health condition, treatment options and what to watch for. Also her staff is wonderful too i totally recommend them to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr Moalemi is just wonderful! She sees you as a whole person and not one with just high blood pressure, etc. Her compassion and knowledge base are Un- matched. She has been my cardiologist for 10 years now, I have no need for any other. I can not say enough good things about her and her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I saw Dr. Moalemi as an emergency sent by my Endocrinologist. At the time my heart was swollen, but I did not even know it. Dr. Moalemi saw me right away, her staff prep me for all the battery of test I needed. They all were very compassionate, since I was a total mess. Thank God that with the good care, medication I did get better. It has been almost two years since that first visit, I still see Dr. Moalemi every two or three months. What a difference she has made in my life. I feel better, healthier and happier!!!?? I recommend Dr. Moalemi to anyone that needs an excellent Cardiologist ?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Moalemi is incredibly smart - really understands the heart and circulatory system, but she will take the time to explain whatever condition you are seeing her for - in terms that you will understand. In this day and age, it seems that doctors want to shoo you out the door as quickly as possible so they can move on to their next patient. But Dr. Moalemi will take the time that you need to ensure you have a good understanding of your condition, treatment options and what to watch for. I was very comfortable with Dr. Moalemi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

Dr. Moalemi is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever had. You're definitely in the best hands when she is caring for you. The staff is also very nice, and they make sure to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

My mother has had coronary artery disease for the past 15 years, and Dr. Moalemi has been her cardiologist for the last 10. She has guided and helped my mom through so many things - from angioplasties and coronary conversion to open heart surgery. To say that my mom trusts her and likes her would be an understatement. I usually accompany my mom to her appointments, and can only agree. What strikes me most about Dr. Moalemi are her kindness, modesty and approachability, which are so extremely rare to find - especially in experts of her caliber and competency. It is obvious that she very invested and truly and sincerely cares about her patients. She is truly a rare gem indeed, and I cannot recommend her enough!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I have had the pleasure of been under Dr. Moalemi’s care for the past 10 years. During the time under her care, I was diagnosed with stage 3 colorectal cancer. Dr. Moalemi not only was my doctor but she acted as an abet advocate, counselor, collaborator and guide, going beyond her scope of responsibility to help my family and me. She guided us through complex research process of finding best-qualified physicians. She also acted as my advocate when I had to argue my case with the insurance company who was trying to refuse funding my treatment. She was there for us in every step of the way. Today I am proud to say that because of Dr. Moalemi’s caring and support I have survived my cancer. I am deeply grateful, forever indebted, and proud to be in her capable hands in everyway imaginable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732500].votes_count ]]