Rate Dr. Azita Moalemi

Dr. Azita Moalemi's Ratings

In 15 minutes I learned more about my high blood pressure, causes of it and remedies to help control it than I had learned over the last 15 years that I have been diagnosed with it.
Dr. Moalemi was kind and spoke to me giving me just enough technical know how that I now have a clearer understanding of why my body reacts the way it does and what I can do to assist it in controlling my hypertension.
Dr. Moalemi's practice even offers some Saturday appointments for those of you like me who are very busy during the weekday.
I highly recommend Dr. Moalemi and her staff should you require the services of a first class cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Moalemi takes time to discuss any issues that arise, including peripheral issues that the patient may not have thought of. She is thorough and listens to what the patient has to say. She also takes the time to be sure that all issues have been covered to the patient's satisfaction. I highly recommend her as a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I give Dr. Moalemi and her staff the highest possible recommendation. Dr. Moalemi is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

She takes her time with you, explains medical conditions that in a clear manner and really cares about her patients. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr Moalemi's staff is the most competent I've ever dealt with whether its scheduling appointments, care provided, and billing. The credit goes to Dr Moalemi who sets the professional tone and example. She has always treated me with a thorough understanding of my condition, making excellent decsions on my care and medication, and takes more time with a patient than any other doctor I've visited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Moalemi is incredibly AMAZING she will take the time to explain whatever condition you are seeing her for - in terms that you will understand Dr. Moalemi will take the time that you need to ensure you have a good understanding of your health condition, treatment options and what to watch for. Also her staff is wonderful too i totally recommend them to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr Moalemi is just wonderful! She sees you as a whole person and not one with just high blood pressure, etc. Her compassion and knowledge base are Un- matched. She has been my cardiologist for 10 years now, I have no need for any other. I can not say enough good things about her and her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I saw Dr. Moalemi as an emergency sent by my Endocrinologist. At the time my heart was swollen, but I did not even know it. Dr. Moalemi saw me right away, her staff prep me for all the battery of test I needed. They all were very compassionate, since I was a total mess. Thank God that with the good care, medication I did get better. It has been almost two years since that first visit, I still see Dr. Moalemi every two or three months. What a difference she has made in my life. I feel better, healthier and happier!!!?? I recommend Dr. Moalemi to anyone that needs an excellent Cardiologist ?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Moalemi is incredibly smart - really understands the heart and circulatory system, but she will take the time to explain whatever condition you are seeing her for - in terms that you will understand. In this day and age, it seems that doctors want to shoo you out the door as quickly as possible so they can move on to their next patient. But Dr. Moalemi will take the time that you need to ensure you have a good understanding of your condition, treatment options and what to watch for. I was very comfortable with Dr. Moalemi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

Dr. Moalemi is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever had. You're definitely in the best hands when she is caring for you. The staff is also very nice, and they make sure to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732502].votes_count ]]