Rate Dr. Gerald Charnogursky

Dr. Gerald Charnogursky's Ratings

He is AMAZING!!!! He takes time to talk to you and see what is going on. He is never dismissive. Tells you what he plans on doing and why. He even works well after hours and will call you to follow-up in the evenings. Can't say enough good things!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

Saved my life because he was persistent in checking my thyroid (which turned out to be cancerous). I owe him my life and he has taken wonderful care of me.

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag

I liked "Charno." I miss him and want my old Dr. back. switched due to location and insurance. Very easy to talk to/personable. Not intimidating. Caring. checks my eyes, feet and feels thyroid every visit unlike other Dr.'s who seem too rushed & uneducated.

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag

Great doctor! Understands his clients needs & is very compassionate.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2006 | flag

Extremely knowledgable and friendly, expert in his field of endocrinology especially with rarer diseases.

Submitted April 14, 2006 | flag

Been a patient of his for 15 years. Always takes time to explain everything & answer questions. Inspires trust.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2005 | flag