Dr. AMY M. STARRY

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. AMY M. STARRY has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5555498
11/06/14 5 5 5 5 Right knee replacement 1 1/2 years ago. Very good job. I have had absolutely no problems. Very caring and very professional. I am currently being scheduled surgery for my right shoulder. I am very comfortable with her performing my shoulder surgery.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "AMY" to "AMY M."

22/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "CORONA" to "Temecula"

21/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "SAN DIEGO" to "CORONA"
RID: 2459434

27/10/12 1 1 1 1 This doctor sucks and I would never go back to her -rude, horrible  Respond
RID: 1455735
02/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Starry performed by right hip replacement and I could not be happier with the results. She is an outstanding surgeon who is compassionate and very caring. She takes the time to explain things to you and she is very thorough. She knows her job. i would highly recommend Dr Starry for any kind of Orthopedic malady.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1419461
18/04/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Starry is one of the most professional doctor's I have ever encountered. I shattered my left fourth metacarpal and she was able to repair it and get my range of motion back. A very caring doctor. If I needed to, I would definitely seek the care of Dr. Starry again.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield