Rate Dr. Mark Migliori

Dr. Mark Migliori's Ratings

Hands down the best doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of working with! I had breast reconstruction performed by Dr Migliori after a bilateral mastectomy . It was a difficult, long process but Dr Migliori made me feel like I was his only patient. He was patient, kind, gentle, understanding & one of the best surgeons doing breast reconstruction to boot. I would highly recommend him. Consider yourself lucky if you can be one of his patients. I know I do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I have never met a doctor like Dr Migliori. He wanted to know who I was as a person before he even began talking about the options for breast reconstruction after cancer. He is incredibly compassionate, sensitive, and made this whole experience as good as it could possibly be. I totally trusted him. He is one in a million. He is also very knowledgable, doing the newest, most innovative procedures for the very best outcome. How lucky I feel to have found him in this dark, frightening time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

My experience at Dr. Migliori's office was stupendous. Everyone was great; especially Dr. Migliori.I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Best breast reconstruction surgeon in the midwest. I had reconstruction after a mastectomy by another surgeon in Edina and it was an awful experience and result. Dr. Migliori took the time to explain so many things that the other doctor didn't and then redid the original surgery. This time with outstanding results. This man is a blessing and so is his top notch staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Excellent..... Dr Migliori helped me with a minor cosmetic problem. Would recommend him to anyone/ everyone. Now know why he is so well thought of!!! Hopefully I will never need him for a bigger problem/ health concern....if so , wouldn,t hesitate to go to him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Mark is in one word "FABLOUS" He takes the time to find out what is important to you & what you are looking for. He explains procedures clearly & answers all questions before moving forward. He has the best bedside manners I have ever seen in a Dr. His work is without a doubt the best I have ever seen. I had a bi-later mastectomy with reconstruction & I could not be happier. He is truly a God send to those of us that have been affected by this horrible disease! Thank you Mark for being the wonderful Dr. & man that you are!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

This docotr knows plastic surgery well and explains procedures to the patient clearly and in a way that invokes confidence. I am delighted with my mastectomy reconstruction and eyelid surgery. I is a pleasure and honor to have met him. By the way, I have never seen such perfect suturing for less scarring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

Dr. Migliori is an amazing man and doctor. I had a breast reduction which was a more difficult emotional experience than I imagined it would be. Dr. Migliori was there for me every step of the way. He's amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

Dr. Migliori saved my two year old brother's arm after an accident on a swing set. He will always be a hero in my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

I can't say enough for Dr. Migliori, he is a wonderful, talented cosmetic surgeon. I had breast augmentation and some liposuction, the results were great but most of all Dr.Migliori made it an enjoyable experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2008615].votes_count ]]