Rate Dr. Patrick W. Mullen

Dr. Patrick W. Mullen's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Mullen for almost ten years now. After seeing several other podiatrists in town, he was the ONLY one that diagnosed my problems with Charcot. All the others just scratched their heads and said "wait and see". He was very pro active and got to the bottom of my problem. He also was exceptionally cautious and thorogh when I had a toe bone infection. He didn't waste time waiting around for other possible solutions. I LOVE his staff and the fact that when I have an appointment time, that is basically the time I get in. He is very caring, very personable, and very funny. I have recommended several people to him, and now my whole family sees him . . . and loves him. I say, after seeing 3-4 other doctors in town, he is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I started seeing Dr Mullen about 6 months ago about a heel spur. Surgery was scheduled and constantly cancelled. Today I was notified that he would not do the surgery due to a past medical issue. Dr Mullen was notified of all my previous medical issues at my first appointment and has consequently wasted 3 months of life based on something he knew at the very firest appointment. He has the worst professionalism I have every experienced from a dr including the military . Anyone considering using Dr Mullen should reconsider and run from him as fast as you can. I think you would be better served by a quack of the street.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I had two appointments at Dr. Mullen's office for two separate issues. His staff was very accommodating and kind. Not at all impressed with the doctor himself. He offered little, almost no, information for both appointments. The second appt. was for a broken foot. He didn't even look at my foot. I presumed he looked at the x-rays? He gave me about 2 minutes of his time, ordered a boot for my foot and said come back in one month. I will NOT be going back to his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I am 3 weeks post op and I can not say enough about Dr. Mullen's work! He and his staff are very punctual, friendly and extremely helpful. I have already and will continue to refer anyone who is having foot surgery to Dr. Mullen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Thinks outside of the box to try and treat issues. Is very punctual with appointments, and really listens to concerns. He thinks of every option while treating you. I highly recommend, he is fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283941].votes_count ]]