Dr. PATRICK W. MULLEN

Dr. PATRICK W. MULLEN

Rate Dr. PATRICK W. MULLEN

Dr. PATRICK W. MULLEN's Ratings

I had two appointments at Dr. Mullen's office for two separate issues. His staff was very accommodating and kind. Not at all impressed with the doctor himself. He offered little, almost no, information for both appointments. The second appt. was for a broken foot. He didn't even look at my foot. I presumed he looked at the x-rays? He gave me about 2 minutes of his time, ordered a boot for my foot and said come back in one month. I will NOT be going back to his office.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I am 3 weeks post op and I can not say enough about Dr. Mullen's work! He and his staff are very punctual, friendly and extremely helpful. I have already and will continue to refer anyone who is having foot surgery to Dr. Mullen.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

Thinks outside of the box to try and treat issues. Is very punctual with appointments, and really listens to concerns. He thinks of every option while treating you. I highly recommend, he is fantastic!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2011 | flag